RoidGut is offline Member

Tren Colour?????????

he fella's,

I just got a new bottle of tren from a Canadian UGL and it is the colour of sunflower oil. Has anyone ever experienced tren to be that colour? It is a light yellow....I have heard ppl say it sometimes is dark gold to orange...but never light yellow.

Can someone offer some opinions?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    try and post a pic of it

but this is what BD's tren acetate looks like http://www.britishdragon.com/trenabol.asp

this one is from a lab called orbit...unfortunatly i don't have a digital camera that works right now

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive never delt with a canadian ugl, but i dont kno what color sunflower seed or w/e oil u had said is either, is it tha same color as that tren ? someone else help him out b/c im not sure wether homebrew can differ in color even if it is tha same product and same mg/ml

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    he fella's,

I just got a new bottle of tren from a Canadian UGL and it is the colour of sunflower oil. Has anyone ever experienced tren to be that colour? It is a light yellow....I have heard ppl say it sometimes is dark gold to orange...but never light yellow.

Can someone offer some opinions?

..Any tren I've homebrewed (Tren E or Tren ace) has been a gold to dark gold color ...and that's in cottonseed oil, grapeseed oil, or sesame oil.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

doghunter is offline Member
    the color is correct it might be a shade darker but it all depends on the oil used in making it

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on a variety of factors..... kind of oil used, whether or not it was heated and how much, how well it was filtered, etc. I've had tren come out an amber color, golden color, etc. What you got is most likely legit

ths guys

Thread Information