Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Still Undecided

  1. #1
    Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    138

    Still Undecided

    I'm looking to put on about 20-25 pounds of solid mass and increase strength as much as possible. Here are two possible cycles, which would be better for awesome strength gains and 20-25 pounds of solid mass (4 cycles under my belt already).

    1-4 50mg dbol ed
    1-14 test e 500mg wk
    1-12 Eq 400mg wk
    2-12 tren a 75mg ed
    8-14 winni 50mg ed (to cut out water)

    or

    1-10 prop 100mg ed
    1-10 tren a 75mg ed
    2-10 var 40mg ed

    and of course, pct

    which would be better for my goals? ed jabs is not a problem.

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    To me the first cycle is more of a bulk cycle and the second is more of a cutter.

    The dbol looks good like you have it. I'd up the test a bit, 600mg EW. I prefer var over winny, just personal preference.

    The best strength/bulk cycle I've ever done was Test, Tren & var with a dbol kickstart. Definately gonna do that one again someday.

  3. #3
    Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    To me the first cycle is more of a bulk cycle and the second is more of a cutter.

    The dbol looks good like you have it. I'd up the test a bit, 600mg EW. I prefer var over winny, just personal preference.

    The best strength/bulk cycle I've ever done was Test, Tren & var with a dbol kickstart. Definately gonna do that one again someday.
    for you test tren and var with dbol, how long did u run them and dosages?

  4. #4
    juict's Avatar
    juict is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    153
    i like the first one also and i too like var better than winny and that is mostly because of the killer pains it casues in my joints. from looking at the second cycle it doesnt seem like you would be gaining 25 lbs of solid muscle off of that one...well goodluck

  5. #5
    Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by juict
    i like the first one also and i too like var better than winny and that is mostly because of the killer pains it casues in my joints. from looking at the second cycle it doesnt seem like you would be gaining 25 lbs of solid muscle off of that one...well goodluck
    thanks for the input, its appreciated. I think the first cycle is what im going to do then.

  6. #6
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    for you test tren and var with dbol, how long did u run them and dosages?
    1-4 Dbol @ 40mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 600mg EW
    1-10 Tren E @ 400mg EW
    9-14 Var @ 80mg ED

  7. #7
    juict's Avatar
    juict is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    153
    now that looks good...im lovin the var at 80/ day and i also like the decrease in dbol ....i almost think dbol is a waste

  8. #8
    cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by juict
    i almost think dbol is a waste
    I agree, it blows you up quick and goes away just as fast...i refer to it as advanced creatine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •