TRICK is offline Associate Member

t prop, yet another victim!

if i honestly wanted to FVck someone up, i would shoot em in each major muscle group with t prop!
    my girl was raggin on me about some silly ass sh!t, but i couldn't lift my arms to strangle her.
    and why all of a sudden does everyone want to tap me on my arm to get my attention, yeeow!
    even my son got into the act (lil bastard) he challenged me to a game of b ball and when i declined, he called me a chump. his lil narrow a** is mine.............in about 8 weeks!
    took the dog for a walk, came home alone! that ****a was pullin so hard, i let him go!
    now being the o.g. double o.g. that i am, i haven't missed a shot, but man i swear this sh!t makes me want to bawl like a baby with a shitty diaper! ESPECIALLY trying to sleep at night!
    there is no way in hell i'm shooting this sh!t in my quads, no fVckin way!
    not to worry tho bro's, no b-12 mix for me. its me and the needle, and i can assure you all that damn needle ain't seen the last of my sore ass!

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    it'll get better bro. I am runnning prop ed for the past four weeks, and now when I do a shot I can sometimes barely even feel it the next day. I think when you shoot in the same spot over and over again, with proper time in between shots of course 5-6 days, your muscles gets used to it. I have no science behind it, but it just feels that way.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    You sound like a funny ass dude. ..just remember that there are things that can help ease the pain of injections, warming the oil, shooting slower, etc. It's not a pu$$y thing to do IMO. Please dont feel like one if it means being able to move your arms..

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    It's not a pu$$y thing to do IMO. Please dont feel like one if it means being able to move your arms..
    yeah no sh!t, if you shoot prop you're nobodys pu$$y!

Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    it'll get better bro. I am runnning prop ed for the past four weeks, and now when I do a shot I can sometimes barely even feel it the next day. I think when you shoot in the same spot over and over again, with proper time in between shots of course 5-6 days, your muscles gets used to it. I have no science behind it, but it just feels that way.
    i can agree with that. i had a similar experience with sust 250 eod, just not to this extreme, but the pain was manageable after a couple of weeks.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Trick i have to agree with you 100% i am IN THE EXACTLY situation and i'm in A WORLD OF ****ING PAIN.

I just did my glutes quads and shoulders... and everyone at ****ing work slaps me on the shoulders and is like "hey man!" and i just let out a nice OWW MAN...

What the FUK quad shots are HORRIBLE its a bitch to get the needle it its very painful then the aftermath hits me and i just wanna die!

I can take the needle in any spot but my quads it hurts sooo ****ing much...

good ol' prop eh?

RR

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eventually, you'll get to a point where you love the pain, the swelling and the sting. I can't get enought of prop, no bloat and kickin gains all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    What the FUK quad shots are HORRIBLE its a bitch to get the needle it its very painful then the aftermath hits me and i just wanna die!
    I can take the needle in any spot but my quads it hurts sooo ****ing much...
    good ol' prop eh?
    RR
    it doesn't help that you gotta walk on them sons of b!tchs! thats the exact reason i'm not doing it, call me chicken but fvck that.
    God help us if we get into a fight! all i could do tonight is grab the cock sucka and hold on for dear life! rotflmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Eventually, you'll get to a point where you love the pain, the swelling and the sting. I can't get enought of prop, no bloat and kickin gains all the way through.
    i tried pecs and didn't feel jack! the delts are a mofo, we'll see if it gets any better.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL whiners.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    It hurts yeah, but its great stuff brutha's!

MJ

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I think it hurts some more than others/depends on how it is made also 75mg/mil is good
    Last edited by hemidog66; 08-27-2005 at 07:46 PM.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    what kind of prop? Pharm, mex, or UG. Also, how much ed are you shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    what kind of prop? Pharm, mex, or UG. Also, how much ed are you shooting?
    British Dragon. 75 mgs ed. took 2nd shot in pecs and no pain at all, trying lats tommorow. i was hoping to hit tri's and bi's as well but there is no way to tell my reaction. if its anywhere close to how the delts felt, fvckin forget it!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test prop ****ing kill's me i ****ing hate it but the result's are good

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    have you tried test e? is prop that much better than test e?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    have you tried test e? is prop that much better than test e?
    i have tried test e test c and prop prop is the best IMO but i don't get any pain from the other two

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Yep I'm on prop 150mg ED/tren a 100mg ED....and let me tell you, I cut it with cottonseed oil and warm the oil up prior to injecting. Shit still hurts like a mofo!!! After shooting quads, I can't walk ustairs for 2 days

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I just work the area that is soar. In the past, I had a huge right glute pain a day after and I went to the squat rack and blew through it. The fugger hurts anyway, might as well work it out....If you're going to walk around like you got plugged you might as well say it was from a tough leg work out.

Quote Originally Posted by flash31
    Yep I'm on prop 150mg ED/tren a 100mg ED
    G damn! you must be a big m.f. if not you will be soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I just work the area that is soar. In the past, I had a huge right glute pain a day after and I went to the squat rack and blew through it. The fugger hurts anyway, might as well work it out....If you're going to walk around like you got plugged you might as well say it was from a tough leg work out.
    yeah, i tried that with delts, trouble is each site hurts for days on end. i'm running out of injection spots! of course in the end i just gotta man up and and take my medicine, i'm adding t bol this week so that should help with strenght and appearence.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i remember you saying that you quit shootin it after a couple of weeks, did you decide to suck it up or is this a new cycle?

msu16366 is offline Member
    I made a the mistake of shooting 75mg's british dragon prop and 50 mg lsp winny into my calf yesterday.
    I woke up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat in a world of pain. I tried to get up to get some Motrin and realized I could not walk. I tried to work out this morning but left the gym after limping around for an hour. I came home watched pumping Iron with Arnold and went back to the gym.
    Motavation is stronger than pain. However I will never shoot calfs with prop again in my life.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I ben shootong 70-80 mg ed for the last 7 weeks no pain at all. i shoot ass shoulder bicep and leg. i got animal power. shit is completely painless no swelling or anything. i did a t400 cycle before and That shit is real pain!

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I made a the mistake of shooting 75mg's british dragon prop and 50 mg lsp winny into my calf yesterday.
    I woke up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat in a world of pain. I tried to get up to get some Motrin and realized I could not walk. I tried to work out this morning but left the gym after limping around for an hour. I came home watched pumping Iron with Arnold and went back to the gym.
    Motavation is stronger than pain. However I will never shoot calfs with prop again in my life.
    you could take motrin, but that is hell on the liver. like you said, it all comes down to motivation, but after your workout you're still sore as fvck!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    if i honestly wanted to FVck someone up, i would shoot em in each major muscle group with t prop!
    my girl was raggin on me about some silly ass sh!t, but i couldn't lift my arms to strangle her.
    and why all of a sudden does everyone want to tap me on my arm to get my attention, yeeow!
    even my son got into the act (lil bastard) he challenged me to a game of b ball and when i declined, he called me a chump. his lil narrow a** is mine.............in about 8 weeks!
    took the dog for a walk, came home alone! that ****a was pullin so hard, i let him go!
    now being the o.g. double o.g. that i am, i haven't missed a shot, but man i swear this sh!t makes me want to bawl like a baby with a shitty diaper! ESPECIALLY trying to sleep at night!
    there is no way in hell i'm shooting this sh!t in my quads, no fVckin way!
    not to worry tho bro's, no b-12 mix for me. its me and the needle, and i can assure you all that damn needle ain't seen the last of my sore ass!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'm shooting 150mg of british dragon prop EOD, and, personally, I like the pain. Makes me know it's really working. I don't cut or warm it. Quads definately are the worst.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Today I decided to drink the winny and just do the prop by itself to see what was really causing the pain. I will let you know.

Thread Information