JohnJenson is offline Junior Member

Heres the deal...help?

First off, Im 18 i know, a big no no too young not fully developed, mess up my ecowhatever system......but in my defense i was very misinformed about what i was getting into.....shoulda came here first but too late now so please no useless replies flamein me..........I ran a deca and test e cycle started about 6 months ago ended at week 6 because my bacne was terrible and couldnt take it anymore but i did do clomid pct. but nowwwww college baseball is coming up and ive been told that im being tested for steroids and was wonderin if it was absolutely necesary to drop 100 bucks on the cleansing kit. since the cycle ive been sick and sh*t and threw up about 15 lbs and i also drink hella water and sweat alot and was wondering if maybe tha helps move it out of my body...Ive read that deca can be detected up to 18 months? wow, is this for everyone or just a few select people ( i ran 600mgs a week)? anyways do yall think it will be detected in me? im probably just gonna get my roomamte to pee in a condom for me and just carry that around when im gettin tested lol but i was just comin here caz you guys know best....oh yeah and i also dont plan to get back on until im about 24-25 and out of college... thanx for any help

King David is offline Junior Member
    yeah my friend plays football and he had someone piss in a condom and left it in his locker... thats your best bet... deca can be found up to 18 months...

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Yeah the condom thing was successful for me also, just dont get caught, that would probably be bad

bump.....?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    think id rather tha cleansing kit, 88 bucks aint that much money

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    think id rather tha cleansing kit, 88 bucks aint that much money
    Yeah, but college athlete "um dad can i have 88 bucks for a steroid cleansing kit, thanks" dont know about that

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJenson
    Yeah, but college athlete "um dad can i have 88 bucks for a steroid cleansing kit, thanks" dont know about that

IMO its better than "Dad i failed a steroid test, i also lost my scholarships, sorry i disapointed you"

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    money for juice, but not money to save your college education

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    money for juice, but not money to save your college education

lol agreed

100m champ is offline Member
    It has not shown to cleanse deca from your system. www.steroidcleanse.com will tell you everything about it.

Deca, eq, and tren are the steroids that are in question. The others have shown to be cleansed.

bc

that was said by the guy thats selling it..

SO IT DOESNT WORK FOR DECA

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    It has not shown to cleanse deca from your system. www.steroidcleanse.com will tell you everything about it.

Deca, eq, and tren are the steroids that are in question. The others have shown to be cleansed.

bc

that was said by the guy thats selling it..

SO IT DOESNT WORK FOR DECA

Well then johnnyboy you better have a condom full of someones piss handy when u get tested

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    Well then johnnyboy you better have a condom full of someones piss handy when u get tested

yeah, forgot it doesnt cleanse deca lol

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Well, either that or explain to your dad why you can't play college baseball anymore. But if it doesn't cleanse deca then I guess you are screwed. This is why deca is a no-no for athletes, even if you are taking it when you are not a tested athlete. You never know when you will be a tested athlete, and the stuff stays detectable for way too long.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I agree, deca is detectable up to 18 mths)longer/shorter time) depending on some factors:

Metabolism
    Fluid intake
    Tolerance to the drug
    Frequency of intake
    Duration of intake
    Body fat
    Potency of drug
    Dosage

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Make sure the pee is fresh. Tests can easily determine if it is more than a few hours old when collected. Also make sure it is body temp. Sometimes they stick a thermometer in it, and sometimes they have this little sticker on the side of the bottle that changes color with the temp.

Hope this is teaching you a lesson! And hopefully someone else is learning from your mistake so he won't have to make it himself.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

skiing is offline Associate Member
    You have another option I have used it before with success. I put bleach in a visine bottle and put it by my crotch. Or you could get bleach pellets from your laundry soap and put some grains in your pocket then when its time fill your finger nail with a grain and piss on it. When you go to take your piss test put one small drop at the most no more. You should be fine. I have used this twice with success. Once for a supervisor position at the ski school the other was for the government work building bridges. I had a friend try it also but he wore black pants and spilled the bottle on himself. It was funny as hell. The test I took were for drugs not as. well good luck. ski a great winter.

Thread Information