the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

blood pooring out of my ass!

lately I have been doing ed injection I do right glute right delt left glute left delt then start all over I think i'm starting to get massive scar tissue on my ass it gets harder a harder to push the pin in my ass I sometimes get knots that are the size of marbles and today I had blood poor out of my ass after I pulled the pin out. do you think I lost most of the gear? what can I do to help this is this all because of scar tissue? what can help the knots?

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing happen to me a few times bro. It happened to me because I shot my first 6 shots of Eq. in my right cheek cause it was so hard to do it in my left and I'm not ready to fuck with shoulder or quad shots yet. I don't think you lost any or that much of it unless you stood there and stared at it come out of your ass. I asked someone that I know who has vast knowledge and experience with steroids and he told me that if I lost any when it happened to me that it wasn't enough that I wasted the entire shot, so I guess its ok, but that's just me, you may have lost some, I don't know. Oh and all I did to prevent this from happening every time I shot was switch cheeks and try and not to shoot it where I have the lumps in my ass but try to hit the muscle still. Good luck man.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    quest, what may have happened is you went thru a vein, went thru not into. When you pulled your pin out, the vein shot the blood out. I have seen this happen to guys, (it has never happened to me), but it can happen.

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    yep same thing here. After 10 weeks of jabbing 2+ times week in my ass i got some sizable lumps on both sides(which have now gone, 5 weeks post cycle), I tried delts but it was just too painful afterwards. Referencing your question. 1 time i jabbed, pulled back like normal and drew back a lot of blood. Damn I'd hit something i should'nt have. I pulled out and blood gushed about a foot onto the carpet. I just lined it up again and went in. no blood this time but same result when i pulled the pick out, another gusher. The result was a great big lump and bruise on my glute for a week. The amount of gear i lost would have been minimal. Just a bit scary!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Some injections are bloodier than others. I sit on a towel when I ijnect--just in case I have a geyser!

Why not do some quad shots? I prefer the quads, myself. They are right there in front, easy to see and accessible with both hands. I do do glutes shots too, but if I could, I would never do anything but quads!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i dont ever have trouble haha

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    I should hit quads but it looks painful

Thread Information