KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Upcomming Bulking Stack

Hello all,

I have been researching my first ever cycle for a little bit now, ever since the 2nd week i was a member of the board (afterall I had to take the first week to learn how to research). Anyway the cycle would be started late summer/early fall.

I am 22, will be 23 around the time I start the cycle, or at least a few weeks into the cycle. I am 5'8 and as of the time of this thread, I am 195lbs. I have pictures posted on the members forum for reference.

My goal's are pretty normal and I expect nothing over the top, I want to put on 20-25lbs, and after i cut back down I would like to be around 205 at around 11%bf.

Currently I'm 195 @ 11.5% and by the time of this cycle i plan to be around 185 and in under 10%.

Now for the cycle

t200 @ 500 Wk 1-10 ( possibly 12)
    EQ @ 500 Wk 1-10
    DBol @ 30 or 35 WK 1-4 ( i've researched and am considering using DBol as a post cycle bridge, but I have to do more research on this subject)

And les not forget Clomid post cycle and Nolv. on hand incase of gyno.

Also, as stated before this would be my first cycle, and i know it "may quite possibly be my best ever". I was thinking of doing some SUS, but i'm not to keen on the pain.

I plan to keep my carb's very clean for the bulking phase, just want to up the cals by 2X to 3X, looking at ingesting around 4500 - 5500 daily.

Plan on the protien-carb-fat intake to be around
    300g protien
    150 - 250 Carbs - more carbs for leg day and rest day
    fat - As low as possible I eat very lean as it is.

I am a person who naturally gains strength easily but I can not seem to get the size. In all honesty if you look at my chest it SUCKS, but for my size i can throw some decent weight, 295 X 4-6 reps. I'm going to also try BIGKEV's workout routine, (posted in another thread previously) but the basic concept of it was to start with low reps and pyramid up, instead of down (*like i currently do*)....

I am looking for suggestions on this cycle, possibly with the EQ. From my research i would assume it better to use the EQ in a cutting cycle, but i've read people achieving great gains from it. I'm looking for something to substitute for it, but am having trouble, since i'm a first timer. I do not mind sticking myself but i gotta be able to walk to the gym

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Critique the hell outta this guys, If i've researched something wrong PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!!

Thanx in advance!
    KunipshunFiT

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Upcomming Bulking Stack

I plan to keep my carb's very clean for the bulking phase, just want to up the cals by 2X to 3X, looking at ingesting around 4500 - 5500 daily.

Plan on the protien-carb-fat intake to be around
    300g protien
    150 - 250 Carbs - more carbs for leg day and rest day
    fat - As low as possible I eat very lean as it is.

-------------

300 protein and 150 carbs with minimal fat a day is no where near 4500 let alone 5500 calories. Cards should be around 400-500. If you wanna gain 25 lbs...you gotta eat.

I am looking for suggestions on this cycle, possibly with the EQ. From my research i would assume it better to use the EQ in a cutting cycle, but i've read people achieving great gains from it. I'm looking for something to substitute for it, but am having trouble, since i'm a first timer. I do not mind sticking myself but i gotta be able to walk to the gym
    --------
    eq is absolutely fantastic. bulking or cutting, it retains nitrogen...makes u hungry, hard, and vascular..personal favorite.

AWESOME RESEARCH BRO! You did a lot, and I'm very impressed. Forget the dbol all together for the first cyc, unless you absolutely have to have it. gains will come without it. 500 t and 400 eq is plenty. run it for 10-12 weeks. and remember rest plenty. good luck bro.

Thanx for the reply and recommendations!

So forget the Dbol all togethor... I dont have to have it, and it would be a bit more EQ i could invest in...

As far as the cal's...yeah I added it up a second ago...the 4500 was from the addition button instead of the multiplication button like it should have been....Re-worked, looking at around 300-400 carbs (god that's a lot of carbs...) and i'm considering upin' the protien to 350-400 but i think this would be excessive considering my current weight is only 195, and at time of cycle it would be lower. So I may cut it out all togethor, besides that's a lot of protien shakes!!!!

I like the idea of EQ as a nitrogen "holder" of sorts! Thanx for the advice on that!

If I cut the Dbol, is there anything else i could possibly use. Tab form would be easier, well actually shot's would be better i can by a 3cc syringe. I'm just scared of Deca ---NO DECA DICK WANTED HERE ---

Also, i plan on having that nolv around because i'm very scared of the gyno!

I'm looking to make my arms grow and I know the hype and belief's people have about site injection, so i'm going to kill two birds with one stone and shoot the bi's and pec's *got a friend to watch and show me on the pecs, plus spotinjections.com is a great place.*

Any advice on another option for the bulking if i take away the Dbol...

Thanx again for the quick response!

KuinpshunFit

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    hey one thing i would strongly recommend is the armidex, with all the test type shit, like eq, test, and dbol , all quick converters, u should run the arim. throughout the cycle in my opinion or if its to much money atleast through the dbol, good luck man, looks good,

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts exactly

Thanx for the idea B-A-M-F I never thought about running armidex!

I'm going to research up on it some, find out some of the general info on it, then find out my sources price or even if he has any...Thanx again!

KunipshunFit

Thread Information