synthol help pls??????????

hi,
    i am interested in using synthol on my biceps and tricpes but before i wish personal comments and feedback from people that used it !! i wish to now the gains you got??? the side effects????? if its dangerous or not??? how to inject it and how often to injet it ???? pls help me out

thank you

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the only advise i will give you is not to use it. there are no gains fron this at all. the only thing your going it putting oil in the muscle to inlarge it.

i like big arms and with syntol you will add some inches fast i think !!!! what do you think?

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i like big arms and with syntol you will add some inches fast i think !!!! what do you think?
    but you won't keep them only if you inject for the rest of your life

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    theres plenty of web sites descibing the info you are looking for,do a google it

decadbal is offline Banned
    ive done it.. not for more than a week, just to stretch the muscle cells so they can be filled more.. inject in the muscles before u workout.. each head.. dependin on how big u are already, will tell how much u need to inject into each head.. after injecting.. massage the shit out of the areas.. then go work out, and take your pwo.. they will hurt like all hell for a few days... then the swellin goes down, and keep liftin like normal and eatin right to fill in the new spaces...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    ive done it.. not for more than a week, just to stretch the muscle cells so they can be filled more.. inject in the muscles before u workout.. each head.. dependin on how big u are already, will tell how much u need to inject into each head.. after injecting.. massage the shit out of the areas.. then go work out, and take your pwo.. they will hurt like all hell for a few days... then the swellin goes down, and keep liftin like normal and eatin right to fill in the new spaces...
    and what was the end result? did it make that much of a difference in 1 week,i would think not..the swelling you speak of was probably nothing more then aggitation.i've experienced this alot when shooting tren into either my bis or tris,sometimes they would swell almost 2 inches and this would last a good 5 days,in the mean time they hurt like hell and i couldnt train,not worth it if you ask me....just curious as to what you seen as synthol is basically just oil,the same oil we use for steroids .so i believe you would get the same effect from spot inj plus you get the added benifit from any localized growth from the gear,which btw i dont believ in either.

sythol its not just oil like oil of the gear i think its different i was reading you could add 2 inch in 4 weeks of use of sythol

i considered using synthol... then i read up on it pretty extensively and came to the conclusion that it's not worth it risking serious muscle damage and even death if not done carefully.

plus i'd really feel like an idiot looking like that Valentino guy.

i dont want ot look like that he is horrible !!!!! i am 16 inch arms i wish to become 18 arms beacuse they seem they dont want to grow more with steriods !!! what shall i do any advise????

my arms are stubborn toward growing too man. i always think im disproportionate to the rest of my body. the only thing that has helped them get some serious growth is IGF-1lr3 injecitons into the bis. i've done a decent amount of AAS with mediocre results to my biceps... the igf seems to work very well for me and ive only been using it for 2.5 weeks!

synthol is just an immediate gratification thing IMO. yeah it'll give you some size quickly... but bro do a image search on google or yahoo and you'll see people who have had whole areas of muscle surgically removed because of synthol. i may do an assload of juice, but i do have enough respect for my health to avoid that!

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Your much better off staying away from the synthol I used it and saw an immediate amount of difference but it was temporary and all of it is now gone. Ask yourself this where does all the oil go? What happens when that shit starts to build up in your liver or kidneys it has to go somewhere! IMO you should NOT take the chance just keep working hard and eating right your arms will grow and it will be a lot more permanent than that crap!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    why on earth would you want to inj that crap into your body?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Synthol is MCT oil. When MCT oil is injected into the muscle it is metabolized very slowly so the "gains" can last for some time. However the continuous use of synthol can lead to infection or worse if some got into your blood stream it could travel to your lungs, heart or brain and kill you. The choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Synthol is MCT oil. When MCT oil is injected into the muscle it is metabolized very slowly so the "gains" can last for some time. However the continuous use of synthol can lead to infection or worse if some got into your blood stream it could travel to your lungs, heart or brain and kill you. The choice is yours.
    ^ reason enough not to use.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    you can make your arms go froom 16-18 by just working hard. synthol is just pumping oil into them to fill them up. eventyually your liver has to try and filter that crap out of your system. it is not at all like taking AAS. it is a total waste and you will regret it later. man up and hit the weights bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would probably risk using synthol if the "gains" lasted longer. It just isn't worth it, to me, to shoot my muscles full of that stuff every week like forever. Meanwhile I have changed my routine to prioritize arms... day 1 back, hams, glutes, abs... day 2 chest, shoulders, quads, calves. Day 3 arms, with supersets. Day 4 rest. Off cycle I will use an extra day off after arms and a day off after the other two training days. I won't get synthol-like gains, but I hope to get a half inch or so by the end of my next cycle. I won't have to worry about embolisms or abscesses, and I won't have that bumply appearance some synthol users display. I won't be too sore from injections to train properly. I won't be paying for something that gives only temporary size increases.

If you want to try site injection therapy for localized muscle growth, try suspension, and let us know how you get on with that. Synthol is to be avoided, IMHO.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

igf-1 if injected intu tricpes and biceps they will grow more?????? has igf-1 got side effects?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    why on earth would you want to inj that crap into your body?
    exactly!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    igf-1 if injected intu tricpes and biceps they will grow more?????? has igf-1 got side effects?
    yes,IGF-1 NOT IGF-1LR3 THOUGH will cause site growth...what you find mostly on the market today is lr3..it is more cost effective and the 1/2 life is consirable longer 8-12hrs compared to 5minutes with straight igf

Thread Information