mkv213 is offline Member

Burning Fat from the midsection while bulking

Sup bros
    Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping my BF down around my midsection down during my bulking cycle? I eat clean but fat is starting to accumulate around my belly/sides and ass. It's starting to look like shit. I know I'm bulking and shouldn't care that much but still...I hate it. Could T3/Clen be ran to clean it up a little? I hit the cardio 3x's a week for about 20 min. I don't know how to burn the excess BF and still eat the motherload of clean calories. Is this even possible?

pitbull4 is offline Junior Member
    if you are going to take t3/clen and still want to bulk you must be taking at lest 1 kind of TEST. the t3/clen will burn fat along with burning muscle if there is no TEST present. good luck

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    make sure you do cardio 3 times a week this will help.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I cannot say this enough!!!

Check your DIET 1st!!!!!!!!!!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull4
    if you are going to take t3/clen and still want to bulk you must be taking at lest 1 kind of TEST. the t3/clen will burn fat along with burning muscle if there is no TEST present. good luck
    I'm running 500mg of TEST per/wk. EQ 400 wk tren 50mg ED

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    make sure you do cardio 3 times a week this will help.
    word

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I'm running 500mg of TEST per/wk. EQ 400 wk tren 50mg ED
    I wouldnt be taking advice from pitbull4
    Fat Loss!!!help

no offense bro......

doing cardio will help

but if ur diet is crap nothing will help

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Fat Loss!!!help

no offense bro......

doing cardio will help

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Fat Loss!!!help

no offense bro......

doing cardio will help

My diet is clean I hit the cardio but I guess I need to bump up the cardio an extra 10 minutes and maybe add 1 more day a week. I'm just not used to having fat around my mid section. It's driving me nuts.

pitbull4 is offline Junior Member
    Hey IRONFREAK ..why dont you go and research my post about t3/clen and see that is 100% accuracte. i did alot of reading on that and now im passing it on to others who dont know. now im gonna report you and have you banned. thanx

Talking

Hey IRONFREAK ..why dont you go and research my post about t3/clen and see that is 100% accuracte. i did alot of reading on that and now im passing it on to others who dont know. now im gonna report you and have you banned. thanx
    your welcome

Logan13 is offline Banned

you can do it

My diet is clean I hit the cardio but I guess I need to bump up the cardio an extra 10 minutes and maybe add 1 more day a week. I'm just not used to having fat around my mid section. It's driving me nuts.
    First of all, be honest with yourself. If your diet was that clean, you would not be gaining fat around the belly. If you are gaining fat around the midsection, look at diet and cardio, there really is nothing else that it could be. You are using AAS during a bulk cycle, so your metabolism is a little more efficient than when off cycle. If you do not get your diet under control, you will really balloon when the cycle is over.
    -Logan13

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    id never waste my time cutting and bulking at the same time, 2 different diets. most aas will do both, but some better than others. i get a little fat and watery when seriously bulking (im at +23pds wk 5 tren prop)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Your diet is clean? First of all, what types of carbs (foods) do you eat? Be honest so people can help you here. Some people think their diet is clean and it's not.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    id never waste my time cutting and bulking at the same time, 2 different diets. most aas will do both, but some better than others. i get a little fat and watery when seriously bulking (im at +23pds wk 5 tren prop)
    You're right....

It's ok to put on some water and a little fat when bulking, beneficial actually to maximize the cycle. But if too much fat is being accumulated then the diet is wrong. You can tell the difference between water and fat. When bulking, I can lose literally 5-10lbs of retained water in a day with diuretics. Diuretics don't make your fat go away.

bf% levels are directly dictated by our amount of muscle tissue, diet and cardio. Yeah, the thyroid has to do with this too but that is dictated by lbm, diet and cardio.

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You're right....

It's ok to put on some water and a little fat when bulking, beneficial actually to maximize the cycle. But if too much fat is being accumulated then the diet is wrong. You can tell the difference between water and fat. When bulking, I can lose literally 5-10lbs of retained water in a day with diuretics. Diuretics don't make your fat go away.

bf% levels are directly dictated by our amount of muscle tissue, diet and cardio. Yeah, the thyroid has to do with this too but that is dictated by lbm, diet and cardio.
    5-10lbs of water in one day? That is crazy. What type of diuretics are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You're right....

i couldnt agree more

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    5-10lbs of water in one day? That is crazy. What type of diuretics are we talking about?
    lasix

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The idea of bulking carries with it the addition of fat, go for a lean mass diet with cardio and you could loss some fat with the gain of some muscle, but don't expect miracles.

JohnnyB

Thread Information