Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Forum Newb - Quick question -

I've been inthe game for about 10 years but new to the boards. You guys appear pretty damn knowledgeable, and I got a ?. Right now I'm about 6'2, 180 and 8-9%. I've been as high as 240 and 14-15%, but don't want to have the high of % again. My test levels have always been realitvely low, per my doc, hereditary. We've tried the andro patch, and it's ok, but nothing great. I want to put on some nice clean mass. I'm not sure if it's my diet holding me back or my excessive cardio (not excessive per se, just 30 mins, low intensity, 1st thing before I eat.) I've run a few "college" cycles years ago when I was ignorant and didn't know jack. My ? is, would it benefit me to runa very mild 200-250mg/test/week with maybe some eq just to get me jump started again? Providing my diet is in check and my training. Then a pct, time on=time off, then maybe a tighter cycle of dbol and test and winny. Thanks for the help, sorry for the long read.
    Last edited by Flex2winny; 08-14-2005 at 10:38 AM.

system admin is offline Owner
    A low dose test cycle can be very effective depending on the person. If you are interested in doing this cycle, get your diet right and try it out. You can always go to a higher dose 6-7 weeks into it if you do not like the results you are getting. I dont have to run more than 200mg of test along with eq or winny to get HUGE results. Slow the cardio down to perhaps 2-3 times per week and have someone analyze your diet for maximum growth.

Bc

530 - LIGHT, LIGHT 35 MINUTE BRISK WALK

700 - 3/4 cup rolled oats
    225g of dry curd cottage chesse with a few pieces of fruit
    1 cup egg whites
    600cals

9:45
    2 pieces of whole wheat bread
    2tb of ANPB
    50g whey shake
    600cals

3 servings (about 100g carbs) whole wheat pasta
    10oz chicken breast, steamed veggies, large salad

300 (preworkout)
    1 can of tuna, small salad

5:30
    TRAIN

6:30
    myoplex delux or mass

7:30
    pasta/rice/salad OR 2 pieces whole wheat - w/ eith tuna or chicken

9:00
    CASEIN SHAKE, 2 tb of flax

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Also if you naturally have low test ask you doc for a Rx, Not the patch the injection type.

THANKS BRO....diet solid?

Since you guys firmly believe low gly. carbs and fats are still bad, would it be ok to just go carb/protein in meal #2? Like 1/2 cup oats with 1-2 sccops of whey? Or could I add a tb of anpb with no ill effects?

Thread Information