Thread: hitting a nerve

thegame01 is offline Member

hitting a nerve

has anyone ever hear or seen someone hit the cyanic nerve while injecting in the ass ? I will be starting a cycle soon and i am scared shittless of the needles and just the whole injecting myself thing eventhough my bro will be doing it.I was wondering if you can share your bad experiences of injecting and what you did to resolve the problem. I will be doing glute shots of test cyp 200 mg
    thanks to all

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: hitting a nerve

Well, your post certainly hit a nerve for me.

Seriously, thegame01, if you have done your research, you have nothing to worry about. If you have not yet done so, I'd hit as many AS boards as you can and read what they have to say about doing injections. (That's not to say that I endorse other AS boards - most of them are crap. But most of them do have reliable information on how to do injections.) Also go to http://www.spotinjections.com, read the general information, and review how to do glute shots.

The sciatic nerve runs down the center of each butt cheek. If you hit it, you will know you did so by the pain that starts shooting down your leg - that's the reason that lower back pain that extends down the leg is called sciatica.

There is only one proper place to shoot in the glute: the upper, outer quadrant of the butt. If you do that and you follow proper injection technique, you've got it made.

thanks alot bro for the reply , i have been reading up lots on AS and how to inject . I have been on this board for probably about 3-4 hours aday reading old posts and also the info on the diferent kinds of steroids and also clomid and liquidex and all those and what they do and their side effects .I have read so much lately that ,this has been my life working out and sitting in front of the computer researching.Listen bud i appreciate your help and i didn't mean to hit a nerve and yes i did know where to inject but i still hear horror stories and i am looking for reasurance i guess. I have never even smoked a joint in my life and now i will be putting a needle in my ass , ya i am little scared , ithink it's normal.Then you may say well dont do it , well i will ,i have been working out for over 10 yrs and i am ready to bust through my plateau or the end of my genetic ability. Now i dont understand when you guy's say do your research and then when someone asks a question that is not considered research or what? It's like at work , when i first started no technical book could of gave me the experience i have to today .The books actually didn't mean shit ,i know i have read tehm all . My experience (mistakes,close calls etc) is what make me a better worker . So therefore if some young kid or just any new guy for that matter can learn from my experiences then more power to him .Hey bro i am not flaming and i dont want to get banned or nothing as i love this board i am simply saying that until that first needle goes in ,i may have a few weird questions it's do to the insecurities of the first time of doing something to this magnitude.Some people may think it's no big deal but for others it's much harder.I hope you can undersand that . I am sorry if i hit a nerve but i figure the more i hear and learn the better it will be .
    sorry again bro and once again thanks for the reply

4plates is offline Banned
    also use delts,they are easy and you can do them yourself.use 1nch pins and your good to go

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Don't sweat it, bro . . .

Originally posted by thegame01
    ya i am little scared , ithink it's normal . . . My experience (mistakes,close calls etc) is what make me a better worker . So therefore if some young kid or just any new guy for that matter can learn from my experiences then more power to him .Hey bro i am not flaming and i dont want to get banned or nothing as i love this board i am simply saying that until that first needle goes in ,i may have a few weird questions it's do to the insecurities of the first time of doing something to this magnitude.Some people may think it's no big deal but for others it's much harder.I hope you can undersand that.
    I know that the issue of flaming has been raised a little more in the recent past than at other times, but I hope it doesn't create a paranoia about people getting banned.

Frankly, the only way someone gets banned around here is if they write something on the level of, "Great tits, babe. And by the way, I have gear for sale. And fuck you all."*

Ask any quesitons you have with a clear conscience - do your research, but remember, the only dumb questions are the ones that do not get asked.

* This is a hypothetical example of things than are not acceptable here. And I do not have gear for sale, so please don't start sending me mass PM's.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey 4plates i like delt shots too

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    delt shots are good, practily painless when you do it, but it can be sore for a few days after your first couple of times.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    delt are the best i prefer them over glutes there so easy and painless!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    delt shots are good, practily painless when you do it, but it can be sore for a few days after your first couple of times.
    WEll depends on what you are shooting my friend. Glute shots work well, they are less painful than any other injection spot. I shot some Sus in my delt, my whole arm swole up, and couldn't lift it or sleep comfortably for about a week.
    For more info on injection sites go to: www.spotinjections.com
    This will show you how and where to shoot.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    I inject sus from the quads and it works well.as sus250 makes the site swollen I wouldnt recommend it to be injected from delts,biceps,trapezius but bros its up to you.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i use 1 inch pin for my glute and they do fine. I have a small ass so i dont need inch and half.

hey i have a small ass too bud does that mean i should use 1 inch pin or is a 11/2 inch pin still ok . what happens if it's too long and how do you know if it's long enough to be the most effective .
    thanks bros

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    see i have a really small ass so 1 1/2inch is not needed for me. But if you do have a really small ass like mine, 1 inch should be good enough

MORBID-ANGEL is offline New Member
    When injecting on the glutes, inject on the upper,towards extreme side of the butt. Any where nearer to the middle you will risk hitting a nerve or blood vessel.

Learn my lesson, i jab the needle some where near the middle of glute, pulled out needle after injection. Wham!!! whole pool of blood flowed out
    from my butt, it was scary. Lost most of the juices, damed!!!
    Guess i hit one big blood vessel.

Thread Information