GetPumped is offline Senior Member

*** Labs Accutane (Isotretinoin).....has anybody used it yet?

Thinking of getting a few bottles and trying it out but I just was curious to see if anybody has used it yet and how it was working on them? Thanks bros.

iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    its cheeper to go to a dermatologist and get a script. imo i take 60mg a day and its only $5.00 a month. it really works i like it. the only bad thing is you have to get blood work done every month to make sure your not killing you liver and such..

Quote Originally Posted by iamthehulk
    its cheeper to go to a dermatologist and get a script. imo i take 60mg a day and its only $5.00 a month. it really works i like it. the only bad thing is you have to get blood work done every month to make sure your not killing you liver and such..
    Wait bro....you take 60mg ED for a month supply and it only costs you 5 bucks? You must have the best insurance in the world lol. I was taking 80mg ED for a month when I had a script from the doc and it still cost me like $150 and I had insurance. What gives? Is their a newer generic version out or did the prices drop?

iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    ya its the generic brand its called Amnesteem and its made by Bertek. but your right it might just be my insurance i do not know

donmega is offline Associate Member
    I need to get my ass to the doctors quick for that.
    Im looking good and bigger but too bad I cant show it off due to all the damn acne

I think the brand I took like a year ago was Roche and the shit worked wonders for me.

i took accutane it works great! its a miracle pill for acne!!!!! side effects dry skin dry lips and redness on the face only i got!

Thread Information