JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

AAR CLEN Question

What's good fellas.
    Just got some AAR Clen . Had a couple q's...

Since it is 30mL, 200mcg/mL, one pump is equal to ....????
    Is one pump equal to 20mcg's???
    Do you think getting a syringe would be more effective dosing? And if so, or even if not, what gauge would I need, and where would I fill it to?
    I know the proper dosing for Clen, I just need someone to help out with the conversion for me real quick.
    Thanks for the patience, I never used Clen before.

Thanks bros.

Later.

- JK

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    1 pump = 20mcg.
    I've used the product with great success and highly recommend it!

I used the pump but I have read that it's recommended to use a syringe for more accuracy with dosing.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    What's good fellas.
    Just got some AAR Clen . Had a couple q's...

Since it is 30mL, 200mcg/mL, one pump is equal to ....????
    Is one pump equal to 20mcg's???
    Do you think getting a syringe would be more effective dosing? And if so, or even if not, what gauge would I need, and where would I fill it to?
    I know the proper dosing for Clen, I just need someone to help out with the conversion for me real quick.
    Thanks for the patience, I never used Clen before.

Thanks bros.

Later.

- JK
    Forget this one pump stuff. Go to the pharmacy and buy a 1ml oral syringe, with .1 incriments. If it's 200mcg/ml, then .1 on the syringe will give you 20mcg. Do the math for the rest. Good luck.

Yo striker, thanks for the quick reply, if you don't mind me asking, since you were successful with it, how EXACTLY did you cycle it? Did you do the 2wks on and off shit, or did you stay on it and benedryl it up on wk 3, 6, and 9?? Thanks bro.

Thanks Sheff, good looks...

Striker, i'm still interested in how you used it?...

Yo striker, thanks for the quick reply, if you don't mind me asking, since you were successful with it, how EXACTLY did you cycle it? Did you do the 2wks on and off shit, or did you stay on it and benedryl it up on wk 3, 6, and 9?? Thanks bro.

2 on, 2 off with ephedrine on the off clen cycles, because your receptors will shift and the clen will lose it effectivness on you after two weeks unless you have clen with keto, but thats only slightly longer.

I've never used benedryl with clen before, but I can attest to its results when ephedrine is used in the off weeks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I stayed on it at 80mcg per day. I read a book, have it at home (Anabolic Primer?), that said a medical student used 80mcg per day and took that dose everyday. At the end of his year-long cycle, his bodyfat loss was mind-boggling. This lead him to believe that down-regulation was overrated. I tried it myself, only 5 weeks though, and tend to agree. TJMO.

niXon)( is offline Member
    clen just starts kickin ass at 2 wks, you would've got better results if you did kito or benedryl.

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    clen just starts kickin ass at 2 wks, you would've got better results if you did kito or benedryl.

I've heard so many different things with response to cycling clen , from range of effective dose to length of usage. One thing for sure is that during my workday I just can't deal with the keto because it makes me so damn tired.

Thanks bros, all the info. is much needed and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I stayed on it at 80mcg per day. I read a book, have it at home (Anabolic Primer?), that said a medical student used 80mcg per day and took that dose everyday. At the end of his year-long cycle, his bodyfat loss was mind-boggling. This lead him to believe that down-regulation was overrated. I tried it myself, only 5 weeks though, and tend to agree. TJMO.
    I've read that anabolic primer book also, published by I think muscle mag. The info on the boards is much better than in that book, plus it's really outdated. They still attest to DHEA being a good OTC supp when in reality we all know how large of a fallacy that is. Bottom line is that I wouldn't trust most info, or any research experiment in that book. Anabolics 2005 on the other hand has a plethora of usefull info.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I've lost 2% BF in the last 3 weeks with ARR clen /t3 (obviously while working out hard and clean diet).

I'm running it like this:

Clen:

wk1: 100mcg
    wk2: 140mcg
    wk3: 160mcg
    wk4-10: 160-180mcg (depends on sides)

t3:

42 day cycle ramping using 5%, 40%, 55%

60mg ED at highest.

I've noticed in three weeks probably 10 pounds shed away... I was wearing 38" pants and now my 36" pants are falling off of me. Bodyfat is from 15% now down to 12-13% I'm staying on clen for 10 weeks supplementing benedryl every 3rd week. No 2 weeks on / off for me.

Good luck.

Thanks bro, good stuff!

Thread Information