yung-priest is offline Associate Member

dbol clarification

ok i been seacrchin 4 previous threads on wen to take dbol as far as on days of liftin only or the straight 4weeks even on OFF days but couldn find any good ones, so who has used dbol on jst workout days and who has used everyday? and wat would ur advise be as to usin it,?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should take it every four to six hours everyday. Taking it just on days you work out is going to give you some pretty heavy rollercoaster hormone jumps.

schico28 is offline Junior Member
    What I heard from other people is to take your D-bol daily for the 4 wks even in your days off. How many mg are you planing to take daily?

cool thats wat figured but jus wanted to make sure. another thin i noticed n MD the anablic freak put a cycle together which was like anadrol on a pyrimid for the 1st 6wks then finishin off wit dbol and winny? any1 no y that is? i mean he must no wat he's talking bout, $hit he is a monster, any1s thoughts?

well im thinkin of jus takin 30mgs ed to see how it works 4me but not sure yet cuz i start fight trainin again tommorrow and am not sure if i should even usr yet

what kind of fighting technique, you R talking

i train 4jus about everythin, thai boxin, grapplin, kick boxin, gettin ready to get n2 one of the next king of the cages here so i need to get back to trainin and was gettin ready to start my cycle but jus found a good trainer who guarantes me a spot so i dont no if ima juice now or wait

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    dont run ur dbol by it self if thats ur plan, run it to jump start a cycle w/ test or ull just be pissing ur money away, i wouldnt use it for any athletic training besides weight lifting, i got bad back cramps when i ran short distance sprinting with it

i no bro i wasnt plannin on it, i was gonna throw it in wit 500mgs of deca n 700mgs of test e, the original plan was to do prop to jump start but i wouldn be able to do ed shots wit my trainin

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if uve got a couple cycles under ur belt thats fine, but if its ur first cycle those doses are too high

edit: ah i see ur profile, ok go ahead with it

It depends when is your fight< U probably know that D-bol blow U up so thats not probaly good for agility. If you R doing a fight a submision or close fight probaly is good, but if you are relying in your agility, and keeping a distant fight probably D-bol is not good.

it probably wont be for like 2or3 months cuz i wan2b in perfect shape n get a few more moves down. ya i do no but the strenghth is great from wat i hear plus m currently round180lbs standin 5'9 n m tryin to get to 200lbs to fight so ill be minggling wit some bigger boys. im a close range/ground fighter cuz i have a really short reach

Thread Information