Thread: first cycle

DieselDom is offline New Member

first cycle

i been thinkin bout startin up my first cycle i was thinkin of takin deca and aratest would this be a good stack and would i see some good gains and would should i take when i come off...thanks alot if u culd help me out

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR

Read this http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=188921

JohnnyB

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDom
    i been thinkin bout startin up my first cycle i was thinkin of takin deca and aratest would this be a good stack and would i see some good gains and would should i take when i come off...thanks alot if u culd help me out
    i see your a newbie like me..i cant help you sorry,but i thought id say hi,as i joined tonight and not had any help off anyone as yet...im trying to find out which country i can go to ,to purchase none fake gear....good luck

jinos is offline Member
    Start off with a test only cycle at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Then think of stacking on your second and so forth. Welcome.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    MANC you should really read the rules and then do some research and educate yourself just a little bit first. Then,when you have a working knowledge of gear and how to aquire some go to the steriod profile forum and learn how to take it then maybe you;ll get some help from these nice gentlemen here.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    MANC you should really read the rules and then do some research and educate yourself just a little bit first. Then,when you have a working knowledge of gear and how to aquire some go to the steriod profile forum and learn how to take it then maybe you;ll get some help from these nice gentlemen here.
    j-dog,really aprec reply,thanks..but i didnt think askin what county could i buy gear over the counter was breaking the rules.i have reseached a lot and read many threads..one thread said mexico another said its full of fakes..i have used gear on and off last couple of years..so if anyone could help id be very gratefull..want to sure i got real gear.thanks again j-dog..and sorry to all the nice gentlemen out there and hope i aint got off on the wrong foot

Thread Information