Colunda is offline Junior Member

Help Needed Please!!!

Hi i am currently at the end of week 5 in a cycle of Test E 500mg\Decca 400mg p/w cycle. I havent trained for two weeks as i have been and still am ill. I want to know whether i am better starting to ween of the decca now and start the recovery process early or continue for the full twelve weeks.

If i stop now what is suitable pct.

is HCG enough?

Thankyou very much for any help

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    if the illness will most definately continue. Stop the cycle, no need to ween down, just follow proper pct procedure. 14 days after last shot of test e, start your pct. BUT, if you think you can get over this illness, I would recommend keeping the cycle going... teh deca is probably just kicking in now. load up on vitamens and vit c if you are just experiencing cold/flu symptoms.

Thanks i have had Flu symptons which have just turned into abdominal pains and sickness. I might just stay on, have another week off training, and try the vitamins. Will the test be helping maintain the muscle some?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colunda
    Hi i am currently at the end of week 5 in a cycle of Test E 500mg\Decca 400mg p/w cycle. I havent trained for two weeks as i have been and still am ill. I want to know whether i am better starting to ween of the decca now and start the recovery process early or continue for the full twelve weeks.

is HCG enough?

if the symptons of your illness are in your head region keep training but if its your body rest and relax, and if you can continue on if you think your goin to get better, if not drop it and do pct, and no HCG wont be enough.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colunda

is HCG enough?

NO! , Hcg is not enough

you will need clomid and nolva

-Vit C 20g ED
    -8-9hrs of sleep

My reason for asking HCG only was due to the short duration of the cycle if i came off early.

Thanks guys i do have a realistic PCT for the end of the 12 week cycle.

Thread Information