Aussie-BigFella is offline New Member

Clenbuterol dosage / usage?

About to start using Clenbuterol in powder form.
    Has been suggested to me to use 1 teaspoon, 5 grams before both cardio and weights sessions.
    As far as cycling I have read that 1 week on 1 week off is advisable, aslo suggested to me is 2 days on, 1 off, 2 on then 2 off.....
    Any suggestions, advice on using Clenbuterol as part of my diet, weight loss programme would be much appreciated.

BigFella :-)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    OMG! Do not for your safty take 5grams! If you are still with us you should be starting in the micrograms. You could die at that dose. 40mcg is a good start slowly tapering to 160mcg and running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how anyone could suggest you take 5 grams. That would send you directly to the emergency room and I'm not sure that would save you. Like Mesomorphyl says your dose should be in the micrograms.

1g = 1,000,000mcg
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-15-2005 at 11:42 AM.

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    LOL holy shit this is serious, dude stop now man listen to post above. good luck

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I can already feel your tremors way over here on the other side of the world! That's like 100,000 times a good starting dose!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Blog Entries
    Big Fella!?!? Are you ok mate?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-BigFella
    About to start using Clenbuterol in powder form.
    Has been suggested to me to use 1 teaspoon, 5 grams before both cardio and weights sessions.
    As far as cycling I have read that 1 week on 1 week off is advisable, aslo suggested to me is 2 days on, 1 off, 2 on then 2 off.....
    Any suggestions, advice on using Clenbuterol as part of my diet, weight loss programme would be much appreciated.

BigFella :-)
    if that's u in the pic then i would definately work on my diet and cardio for at least 3 to 6 months first. you're not going to lose massive poundages with clen it's just an aid

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking

To Aussie-BigFella's family mambers and/or friends

Hi , my name is IronFreakX as you can obviously see....first I would like to say that Aussie-BigFella was a great guy and im sure he will be missed....I think this might be to early but here goes...

Im facing money probelms rite now and cant afford to buy clen ...and i really really(real bad!!!) want to run it with the next cutting cycle...so if u will be kind enough to send it to me...I will pray for Aussie-BigFella...Feel free to pm when ready

p.s: If u can send a digital scale (in mcg) I will really apreciate it..THNX

hehe sorry i just had to

Hope ur ok man

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Dude...listen up. 40 MICROGRAMS is a good starting point. You could actually go upto 200mcgs per day. I would suggest that you take 1/2 your dosage in the morning then the other have about 6-7 hours later. Try not to take before your cardio or your workout period. Try not to take any clen late in the day, say after 4pm. It will keep you up all night. Don't forget to supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine per day. Also, you need to drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water per day. You could also supplement some potassium.

Aussie-BigFella is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the concerns regarding of my impending demise..........

I have not started taking Clenbuterol as of yet, have never taken it, am getting powdered form this week, that is why I was asking for advice from you learned mob.

1 teaspoon, about 5grams was what was suggested to me as a dosage, me having half a brain though hey, why don't I post on here and see what you all think.

I have as of 2 weeks ago started a cutting diet, Clen is just an aid. So to clarify I have read that I shouldn't have Clen before cardio, weights, why is this? Looks like I will have to find some microgram scales now so that don,t give you all a heart attack...:-)

Thanks for the advice so far.

The very alive and well BigFella :-)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Generally you would take raw clen powder and suspend it so dosing is easier. You could weigh out say a milligram, which is 1000mcg, enough for a pretty stout course of clen, and suspend it at say 200mcg/ml strength and then dose yourself with an insulin syringe... don't inject, just squirt it in your mouth. A u100 insulin rig is 1cc total volume, and so 10iu worth in the syringe would be 20mcg. Check into the lab forum for info on how to do this cause I have never handled clen powder, myself.

But here is another possibility... that your clen has already been cut with another powdered substance, to make it easier to measure. That would explain you being told to do a whole friggin spoonful. You need to clarify that, for sure... but I think if you have enough pure clen powder to consider taking spoonfuls of it, you got a hell of a lot of clen there. Would have cost quite a bit, I think.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information