Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

First cycle not quite perfect...

Hey guys, been thinkin about doin AAS for a while and think its time to do my first cycle. For starters my stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 210
    BF%: 12-14

I would like to run one of the novie cycles outlined on the main page.
    I would be as follows:
    Weeks 1-4: 30-40mg D-Bol
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test Enth
    Weeks 1-10: 300mg Deca
    Weeks 1-10: 10-20mg Nolva
    Typical PCT with Clomid and Nolva

I am fairly confident in this cycle. However, my question is regarding some advice that was shot my way by a friend who has cycled previously with great experience. It was his suggestion to put some Winstrol in towards the end of the cycle in order to harden up, as he said the gains off of the bulking cycle will be a little soft.

What are your thoughts on this...how long would u run it? Would you cut anything else short? Dosages etc?

Thank you in advance, and sorry if I left out any important info.

-Bino
    Last edited by C_Bino; 08-15-2005 at 08:57 AM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, worry about cutting when your bulking is all done, and you've fully recovered from your previous cycle. unless, of course, your a person who want to cycle a lot, which i dont...

I dont want to necessarily cycle a lot. Just want to make the very best of any cycle I do, and if Winny will be beneficial than I will do it. Just wondering how to incorporate it, if I even should or not etc?

-Bino

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    being its your first cycle i think u should use as few compounds as possible, i would leave out tha dbol or either deca or both, besides that it looks good (p.s. everyoen says they only will cycle once, if u can good for ya)

if u do run tha deca run tha test one week longer

Thanks a lot fballhoss, I know I will end up cycling more than once lol, its inevitable i guess. I was thinkin that i should not use too many compounds the first time also. Thanks again.

-Bino

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if u left out anything i think id leave out that dbol , try to save orals for down the road

Ya i was debating d-bol...but I wanted to put it in to see everyone opinions. I dont like the idea of face bloat tho. But i like the idea of quick gains...You are prolly right tho.

Thanks again

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was Dbol 1-3 and test e for 6 weeks, gained 20 pounds and kept 10. If I could go back and do it again I would of went with test e for 12 weeks and probably some Tren A for 6 weeks ED. Your first cycle is usually your best. I totally agree fballhoss as to run as few as possible the first run just to see how your body is going to react. If you allready have your gear then I would probably do the test and deca

Thanks Jrock...so do u suggest the same as fballhoss in that the Test should be run longer than the deca . Run deca 1-10 and Test 1-12?

-Bino

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Yep one week past deca .

1-10 Deca
    1-11 Test

Then pct 2 weeks from last shot of test

hey bro run the test 2wks longer than the deca like this

1-4 30mg dbol

1-12 500mg test e

1-10 300mg deca

1-12 10mg nolva<-- see how your body reacts to just 10mg nolva & then you will know if its enough or you need more since its your first cycle

btw this is kinda like my first cycle but i just did susta 500mg & dbol 30mg had good gains with it. if you got any questions feel free to ask.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Hey guys, been thinkin about doin AAS for a while and think its time to do my first cycle. For starters my stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 210
    BF%: 12-14

I would like to run one of the novie cycles outlined on the main page.
    I would be as follows:
    Weeks 1-4: 30-40mg D-Bol
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test Enth
    Weeks 1-10: 300mg Deca
    Weeks 1-10: 10-20mg Nolva
    Typical PCT with Clomid and Nolva

I am fairly confident in this cycle. However, my question is regarding some advice that was shot my way by a friend who has cycled previously with great experience. It was his suggestion to put some Winstrol in towards the end of the cycle in order to harden up, as he said the gains off of the bulking cycle will be a little soft.

What are your thoughts on this...how long would u run it? Would you cut anything else short? Dosages etc?

Thank you in advance, and sorry if I left out any important info.

-Bino
    for your first cycle i would run just the d-bol and test. if you do wont to run the deca you need to run the test to week 11. you will also need to add 200mg day of b-6 for the deca. the rest looks good to me

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I think the cycle looks great, even for a 1st cycle. IMO, I would skip on the winny at the end, the test and deca will be a very productivbe cycle - especially for you considering the great base you seem to have already to work with.

Great feedback from everyone, thanks soo much. I am flipping in my head between cutting out deca or d-bol or leaving both in. Still not 100% sure.
    But cutting the deca out one week before the Test is something I didnt know about. I will definitely do that.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I think the cycle looks great, even for a 1st cycle. IMO, I would skip on the winny at the end, the test and deca will be a very productivbe cycle - especially for you considering the great base you seem to have already to work with.
    Thanks a lot Heracles. I worked my ass off to get where I am now. I'm really glad I waited to do AAS. Cant wait to see the results. And I also think Winny is out the window. thanks

-Bino

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I suggest Test only for a first cycle, possibly kickstarting with some Dbol 30mg/ED.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Hey Bino...

I have ran test c and deca for a novice cycle, and saw good results... although, the water retention was quite high, and moonface was ultimately there... my recommendation would be to run:

Test E- weeks 1-10 or 1-12
    and if leaning down is a desired goal, just switch to prop the last few weeks.

I know everyone comes on here and says TESTESTESTEST for the first cycle, but seriously, if you haven't run anything, you can see some kick ass results without the deca... oh yeah, keep the d bol in there for the kicker at the start... This is coming from the skinny bitch at the gym, so take it with a grain of salt

Justin Sane LOL, u always crack me up man. My bro said he saw you again, I will be down Thursday most likely. Maybe pump some iron with u. Thanks for the reply, i really dont want the moonface lmao. How long would you run Prop for? weeks 8-10 or 8-12 maybe?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would reccomend only test for your first cycle. 300 to 500mg per week, for 10 to 12 weeks.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Justin Sane LOL, u always crack me up man. My bro said he saw you again, I will be down Thursday most likely. Maybe pump some iron with u. Thanks for the reply, i really dont want the moonface lmao. How long would you run Prop for? weeks 8-10 or 8-12 maybe?
    personally, I would run it for the last 4 weeks. Short ester, in and out of system... and your pct can start almost immediately, 3 days after last shot. When were you lookin to start brotha?

and YES! if you come down thursday, we'll have to hook up some time... I got nothin but time, and that time will be spent looking at tittais and liftin weights... wanna join?!??!?

If your dont want water retention Deca is not the best choice. For a first cycle, I'll repeat, that I thnk Test only will be the best choice. Adding Deca will only complicate things further as well as shutting your HPTA down harder and for longer.

If you do decide to keep the Deca make sure you have the right Anti-Progesterons to combat the gyno you may experience.

I am puttin the order in this week, thats why I wanted to get final opinions from the experts. I should get the order next week but will wait till Sept to start. Since I am moving again for school. So i want to be moved in and have everything set out so nothing goes wrong, and my diet can be spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If your dont want water retention Deca is not the best choice. For a first cycle, I'll repeat, that I thnk Test only will be the best choice. Adding Deca will only complicate things further as well as shutting your HPTA down harder and for longer.

If you do decide to keep the Deca make sure you have the right Anti-Progesterons to combat the gyno you may experience.
    Thanks Swifto. Do you think running nolva alone on cycle is proper in supressing any gyno?

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    and YES! if you come down thursday, we'll have to hook up some time... I got nothin but time, and that time will be spent looking at tittais and liftin weights... wanna join?!??!?
    When would I ever say no to weights and giant Tanaka's?
    IM DOWN. Solid Gold here I cum!

I am puttin the order in this week, thats why I wanted to get final opinions from the experts. I should get the order next week but will wait till Sept to start. Since I am moving again for school. So i want to be moved in and have everything set out so nothing goes wrong, and my diet can be spot on.
    I wrote up a bulkin diet for a guy round 205-215... I consider it spot on, but what do I know, I'm just a doctor. Lemme know if you want me to send it to you, for september.

When would I ever say no to weights and giant Tanaka's?
    IM DOWN. Solid Gold here I cum!
    Wicked!

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    for your first cycle i would run just the d-bol and test.

Agreed. D-bol and Test will do you just fine for a first.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    If you're going to do the classic mass/bulking cycle like the one you outlined, then stick with it and don't run the winny. I would also bump up the Deca to 400 mg and you got yourself a nice first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    If you're going to do the classic mass/bulking cycle like the one you outlined, then stick with it and don't run the winny. I would also bump up the Deca to 400 mg and you got yourself a nice first cycle.
    Thanks, increasing deca sounds ok, was just worried about gettin the deca dick with too much for my first time.

-Bino

Thanks, increasing deca sounds ok, was just worried about gettin the deca dick with too much for my first time.

-Bino
    Why not stick with Test only?

It will give excellent strength/mass gains for a first timer, considering your diet is in check.

It will give excellent strength/mass gains for a first timer, considering your diet is in check.
    Well just heard great things about this cycle. Im not tryin to jump the gun and overload on AAS, but Just from hearing others experiences with this cycle and also the fact that deca will provide joint relief from the increased weight bearing on my joints and d-bol to jump start it quick it sounded safe and smart to go with this.

QUOTE=C_Bino]Thanks, increasing deca sounds ok, was just worried about gettin the deca dick with too much for my first time.

-Bino[/QUOTE]

No problem bruh. That's an awesome first cycle. You'll love it.

Why not add deca/dbol and make the cycle that much better? My first cycle was test/dbol with no sides and I wish I'd thrown in some Deca to make it even better. Can't beat this classic cycle for mass!

1-12 Test E 500 mg
    1-12 Deca 400 mg
    1-4 dbol 30 mg

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Why not add deca /dbol and make the cycle that much better? My first cycle was test/dbol with no sides and I wish I'd thrown in some Deca to make it even better. Can't beat this classic cycle for mass!

1-12 Test E 500 mg
    1-12 Deca 400 mg
    1-4 dbol 30 mg
    Thanks once again, the cycle looks perfect to me and the cost of this cycle is pretty low also. I think I will stick with this.

-Bino

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I would reccomend only test for your first cycle. 300 to 500mg per week, for 10 to 12 weeks.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

ya, this would work. great gains on just test for first time.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Good Luck

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    This bagel is delicious!

One year Anniversary for the Tittie master himself!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    One year Anniversary for the Tittie master himself!
    I had to quite caz i was on rake and it skacred me

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    bizzzzump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information