Thread: advice please.

nj3fiddyz is offline New Member

advice please.

To make a long story short, i tore all of the connecting tissue in my foot two years ago. My docs had me on every pain killer known to man, Including OC`s. After a long struggle to wean off the drugs i managed to go from 205 pounds to 165. I am 6 ft. I was thinking of the 5mg dbol morning only dose. i have 65 oxanadrin 2.5mg. I was looking for the dbol 5mgs. will taking 2.5 or 5mg of oxanadrin shut down my htpa? Or would you recommend a different route. I eat like a mad man and still my progression has been minimal, sick of looking like im dying or something. Any ideas?

thanks in advance,

Also wanted to say hello to everyone on here this is my first post. long time reader of this site.

Sean NJ
    Last edited by nj3fiddyz; 08-15-2005 at 09:05 AM. Reason: forgot to say hello as im a new poster long time reader.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

nj3fiddyz is offline New Member

thanks for the links.

I do work out and eat a balanced diet. (maybe not as much as the diet in link #2.

Being that im a good 30 pounds under my normal body weight i figured now was a better time than ever to "juice". Seeing that i have the oxanadran (oxandrolone) would it be beneficial? Or should i wait 2 mos and risk gaining back fat instead of lean tissue. Seeing that i am 30 pounds lighter than ever would i retain more than someone who is already at there normal weight? Any help or comments strongly appreciated. Im not new to lifting and dieting. im just getting back on my feet and my head finally cleaned out. I havent taken any androgens in 10 years.

thanks guys for the input, if any help please reply. also thanks to ironfreak x for the helpful links.

Thread Information