Thread: Clen dosage?

hardcorehulk is offline New Member

Clen dosage?

Hey bros Ive been reading up on clen but wanted to get some personal opinons on the dosage. Ive read that some people run it at a low dosage at the beginning and then go to a higher dosage and then tapering off at the end by jumping back down to a low dosage. Which cycle do you bros prefer? Thanks in advance bros!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I have a decent tolerance for stimulants, so I started out at 60mcgs per day. I gradually built my way up to 160mcg per day but my hands were very shaky. I loved the decreased bodyfat, increased vascularity, and increased strength. Next time when I use clen , I think I will lower the dose to decrease the sides. My girlfriend said it looked like I had Parkinson's Disease when I tried to use fine motor skills (writing, etc.). IMO, there is no real need to taper off. There was no headache after stoppage of use.

if you want to keep the dosages low over a long amount of time take build up in 20mcgs per day for two weeks, then take benadryl for two weeks, then clen again. The benadryl cleans out the receptors in your body

There was a post about it a while ago, do a search

Froggy is offline Member
    The taper down thing: I used to think tapering down was not needed...but...maybe its all about receptors & what you put in them & their ability to upgrade (more receptors) when needed...then cutting off the supply...

hardcorehulk is offline New Member
    thanks for helping me out bros!!

Thread Information