catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

does anyone like dbol anymore?

as the title says, what do you guys think and why?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing wrong with dbol when used as a kickstart for an injectable cycle. Dbol by itself

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    It's got its benefits IMO...like alone its sh*t..but say you stacked it with test to jumpstart your gains...proper PCT and you can keep the muscle, but you dont gain as much *Muscle* as you would with the test or anything. you just gain a ton of water, and for some sports or lifting comps, thats a good thing.....IMO

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i used dbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart for my current cycle... had great results with it, but for me the sides sucked around week 3... wld probably use it again though.. the strength it gives u so quickly is incredible...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love dbol . I think it is still the breakfast of champions but now a days there are so many choices that you really can pick and choose the drugs that best fit your situation.

Uconish is offline Member
    i have a hard time tolerating the headaches and upset stomach it gives me. the gins are good, but come with a lot of bloat for me. The main reason why i take them is because of the insane pump they give me while training. They make my muscles feel full, almost to the point where they are going to pop. I like them during the winter time. Its cold where i live, and i dont care if i look alittle bloated. Wouldnt take them in the summer.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I'll use almost anything. Even androil tabs.
    That is how hooked I am.
    So hooked to the juice, I doubt that I'll live past 50.

I love dbol. I think it is still the breakfast of champions but now a days there are so many choices that you really can pick and choose the drugs that best fit your situation.
    Me too, but lately from all the posts it just seemed that nobody liked stacking this drug anymore.

Cheers guys.

I've ran it before several times, it puts a shitload of water on me, even with nolva and T-3 in the mix. If I ever run it again it's not going to be any more than 25-30mg/day. Last run was 50mg/day and it was nuts. Made me so lethargic and bloated so fast it was insane.

mkv213 is offline Member
    I like it. I just did 4 weeks to kickstart. It was liquid so It was a pain in the ass but it was ok. I'd prefer pills over liquid. Gets a little annoying always wondering if it's time to take the next dose.

so 4 weeks of dbol 30-40mg/day stacked with 750mg test enth and deca 500mg /week will do the trick?

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I like it, I just don't like taking it every 3 hrs. I stacked it with test and EQ and put on about 15pnds in 4 weeks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Nothing makes me as strong as Dbol while I'm on it! Coming off it sucks!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    so 4 weeks of dbol 30-40mg/day stacked with 750mg test enth and deca 500mg /week will do the trick?
    That will work well, Dbol , Test, Deca = classic stack.

Those dosages would be too high for a first cycle however.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Dbol has lost its popularity, most ppl don't like the bloated look and the constant struggle with gyno symptoms. Of course Femara does help a lot with that but now for example theres OT (Oral Turninobol) which is the perfect solution, I love the stuff.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I got a lot of water retention. Very bad bloat to the face.

AG5678

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    i have a hard time tolerating the headaches and upset stomach it gives me. the gins are good, but come with a lot of bloat for me. The main reason why i take them is because of the insane pump they give me while training. They make my muscles feel full, almost to the point where they are going to pop. I like them during the winter time. Its cold where i live, and i dont care if i look alittle bloated. Wouldnt take them in the summer.
    Yeah, dbol gave me terrible headaches. I only took it for about 2 weeks then I stopped. I couldn't stand the splitting headaches and my kidneys were feeling fishy back there. That was about 10 years ago....yikes

Oh yeah, my arms were freaky while on dbol. I remember that....

I've found turanabol to be a good alternative to dbol. You won't get as much size (water) but the gains are steady and solid.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-11-2005 at 10:54 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I got a lot of water retention. Very bad bloat to the face.

AG5678
    Yeah, that round face with no features just isn't a hit with the ladies. I hate it when I look back at pictures of myself when I was like that. I saw one where I was 230lbs but I looked like a blowfish. That face just sucks!

Ok guys, I gotta go to the gym and stop typing here.....late work out at my 24 hr gym..... It's 10PM on the left coast.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the stuff. So long as the goal is bulking. A little bloat dosen't bother me.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im reading all these posts and have just confirmed that the dbol I bought and ran in weeks 3-5 @40/day, WAS CRAP!!! little round whites with triangles on them.. I didnt even feel one pulse of ANYTHING while on it. And I mean nothing. whatsoever.wasted time and wasted cash...that really burns me......

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I never liked dbol in the first place. Just not my thing. I don't respond particularly well to it, my blood pressure gets so high off of just 30mg/day that I can't sleep b/c it feels like my heart is going to explode. Dbol didn't do wonders for my strength really like I had heard/hoped it would. 4 weeks of prop would give me 100X better results than 4 weeks of dbol. I'll never use it again.

But to argue both sides, the camp which despises dbol seems to be much less populated than the dbol lovers. I know guys at my gym who swear by the stuff like it was the bible and they were going on the stand. I just do not share their enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I don't respond particularly well to it,..... Dbol didn't do wonders for my strength really like I had heard/hoped it would. .
    this is exactly what I was told.. actually I was told within 2 weeks I would see tremendous strength gains... never happened.....Id noticed a ripped look.... never happened... tried to find if it was real, but couldnt see the same pills in a legit photo anywhere, so not positive ... wonder if I just didnt respond to it either.....we are all so different that it is entirely possible...and I guess you dont know what works best for you until you try it!!

That will work well, Dbol , Test, Deca = classic stack.

Those dosages would be too high for a first cycle however.
    Its my third cycle

i used d ball in the past but now i hate it a never use it again i will not use anadrol 50 aswell for a kick start from now on i just take test prop find it much better with much less side effects!!!!!!1

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Im in week four of my cycle:

Week 1-5: 25 mg. Dbol ED 25 mg Proviron ED
    Week 2-12: 600mg Test E a week. 25mg. Proviron ED.

Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Ive gained 10 pounds so far and dont look bloated at all from the Dbol.
    My bench has gone up 30 pounds. The proviron really does work on cutting down the water retention. I highly suggest it. It adds hardness to the muscles too.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i love d/boll only for a kickstart

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    im not a big d-bol fan. i like t-bol better.

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im reading all these posts and have just confirmed that the dbol I bought and ran in weeks 3-5 @40/day, WAS CRAP!!! little round whites with triangles on them.. I didnt even feel one pulse of ANYTHING while on it. And I mean nothing. whatsoever.wasted time and wasted cash...that really burns me......

Those are Naposims and usually very good. I used them for 5 weeks at 30mg a day and got tremendous strength gains. I felt like an animal. I combined them with 500mg Test e/wk and 400mg eq/wk and coming off the dbol sucked cause it took another two weeks on the test to get back to where I was.
    Last edited by promiscio; 08-15-2005 at 09:53 AM.

bro you got scammed.

-------------------------------------------------------

So most of us agree thet DBOL is useful for 4 weeks frontloading into Test enth?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 3rd week of 500test e and 30mg dbol /day and i'm loving it.
    Pumps and strength is insane! Also up about 20lbs (a lot is water).

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    easy killer.....yeah that should do haha

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    love it, don't see much bloat and the pump is awesome my veins blow up like there going to explode. I run it for 6-8 wks w/my cycles no probs here

[QUOTE=catlovesfood]bro you got scammed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Those are Naposims and usually very good. I used them for 5 weeks at 30mg a day and got tremendous strength gains. I felt like an animal.

maybe I didnt......

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I love dbol !

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Those are Naposims and usually very good. I used them for 5 weeks at 30mg a day and got tremendous strength gains. I felt like an animal. I combined them with 500mg Test e/wk and 40mg eq/wk and coming off the dbol sucked cause it took another two weeks on the test to get back to where I was.
    why even bother with the eq at such a low dose

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    why even bother with the eq at such a low dose

Typo... should read 400mg/wk

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    the early-in-the-cycle strength gains w/dbol for me were phenominal but the low back pain/pumps were very,very difficult to deal with especially with squats and sldl's.however for me the pros with dbol out weighed the cons and will cont to include it in future bulk cycles. does anyone else get low back pain with dbol?

Thread Information