Thread: Possible Gyno?

Recklace is offline Associate Member

Possible Gyno?

I ran my 1st cycle (Winny only) around 4 months ago and a few weeks ago i started having rocks in my nipples, while my nipples puff out. May sound disturbing but I can actually squeeze puss ot of my nipples. What is wrong and what do you think I should do? Thanks for help in advance!

go see a dr. today, and get on letrozole pronto, try .5mgs a day and see if it helps at all.

Samson7 is offline Member
    sounds like gyno...how much winny did you use? Im guessing you dodnt use anti e's

I only was using 50mg of Winny EOD for 5 weeks. That is all, would being 18 have anything to do with it? Because some kids have rocks when they are hitting puberty...although i have far surpassed that. What would be my best option to buy some letro or do I need nolva?

bump...need some help!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    I only was using 50mg of Winny EOD for 5 weeks. That is all, would being 18 have anything to do with it? Because some kids have rocks when they are hitting puberty...although i have far surpassed that. What would be my best option to buy some letro or do I need nolva?

Buy both.

Letro, 1.25 mg ed.

Nolva, 80mg ed.

Winny shouldn't cause you gyno, but you better get on something before your knickname is Tits McGee.

hey bro i think your gyno is not estrogen related your lactating i think thats maybe a progesterone gyno get some b6 "pyridoxine" it will help to take this prolactin levels down

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    I ran my 1st cycle (Winny only) around 4 months ago and a few weeks ago i started having rocks in my nipples, while my nipples puff out. May sound disturbing but I can actually squeeze puss ot of my nipples. What is wrong and what do you think I should do? Thanks for help in advance!
    See A DOC ASAP!

AG5678

where would I find some b6 pyridoxine? I dont think this is estrogen related either, because how can 1 cycle of Winny do that at a low dose...not to mention months after my pct...

Thread Information