Kahuna is offline Junior Member

San Diego Iron Brothers

San Diegans, what do you all think about having a AR members workout session? We could workout at a time and place convenient for everybody. I was thinking at Golds Gym in Pacific beach off Garnet Ave. and the 5 I believe on a weeknight maybe. We could all remain anonymous of coarse. But just thinking if that dude next to me is an AR member or guest could get interesting. Just a thought. Oh yeah, I start my cycle in two weeks. .5 cc of fina and .5 cc of prop ed.
    Last edited by Kahuna; 04-04-2004 at 12:04 AM.

Man I'm down the street at that AM/PM right now, I'll be there in a minute.
    Wanna Low Carb Monster or somethin'?

Sorry

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll take a Budwieser and the morning paper please!

Thats funny I think I saw you just a minute ago. I was the guy with the two goodlooking blondes in each arm.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm about an hour and a half away..in orange county...if you could get some guys rounded up I might be interested in driving down there....one of my boys lives in PB....I wanna go party at On Broadway downtown again..that club is dope.

Sure Bro. San Diegans and Orange County. We could hook up somewhere in between, lets say in Oceanside or San Clemente. Need more AR Bros to make it happen.

Yep....sounds like a good time.

Gotta bump it up for all who are interested in a AR members workout session in or around San Diego or Orange County. I'll check this post tomorow and try to figure a time and place convenient for everybody that wants to attend. Good evening.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Heh, I live a little out of the way...a solid 3 hours, otherwise I would be in

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    Thats funny I think I saw you just a minute ago. I was the guy with the two goodlooking blondes in each arm.
    Yeah...who were those two blonde dudes anyway...they looked kinda familiar...weren't they in that Band that did YMCA??
    I'M KIDDING!

I could make it in 6 on my Gixxer...if I don't get pulled over i'll see you at the Gym @ 6:30.

Nah Bro, I think you refering to the pimp around the corner with the two blonde transvestites. I saw them to and had a good laugh. But you were right about them looking like those band members that sang ymca.

Anyone else down for a session? Heres your chance to be seen and back up what you say on AR.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    San diego here-let's have show & tell-bring out the juice.

A bump for more peoples. I know we have more Bros on AR from San Diego and Orange County. I'm calling you out, lets see what you got.

Thats why we remain anonymous Bra. I myself am not looking all that good you know, the winter bulk has left me a tad smooth but keeping a lot of muscle underneth.
    Thing is that nobody has to know who you are if you want. But it would be interesting to see somebody here on AR and that you might be giving or taking advice from someone huge.

Gonna bump it up again. I was thinking next week Monday or Tuesday at Gold's Gym in Pacific Beach off of the 5 freeway and Garnet. I'm open on time and any other suggestions.

OK. Next week Monday April 12 let say around 6-7pm at World's Gym off the 5 freeway and Garnet Ave in Pacific Beach. I called up and they have daily workouts for 10 bucks. I have an idea on how we could spot AR members at the Gym, my idea is to wear a black t shirt, tank top or something black, sweats whatever. Next Monday will be leg/shoulder day for me so you will find me under the squat rack or doing military presses. Any suggestions are welcome. AR guest are welcome as well.
    Last edited by Kahuna; 04-06-2004 at 10:48 AM. Reason: forgot something

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I live in San Diego, but have to say I prefer my anonymity. Because of the job I have and my past sports competition history, I don't need anyone knowing that I used or have knowledge of AS. Call me paranoid. Y'all have fun though.

I could be down....I am free at that time as well....it all depends if my car gets fixed in time.....
    I don't care if you guys know me......i've posted pics and what not.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Pale,
    You keep coming up with some AWESOME avatars!!! Keep it up!

Like I said before nobody has to know who you are. Come as is and check it out. I most likely wont talk to anyone but you never know. If you can make it there great if not no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    Pale,
    You keep coming up with some AWESOME avatars!!! Keep it up!

Thanks buddy, This one is a keeper for awhile for sure....

Well I don't wanna make the drive unless I'm gonna meet some of the bros...otherwise I don't see the point in wondering if someone is an AR member or not....I can wonder that at my home gym...

Just a reminder to AR members and guest about tomorows(Mondays) workout at Worlds Gym off Garnet Ave and the 5 freeway in Pacific Beach San Diego around 6-7pm. Cost is $10 for a dialy workout. Come check it out.
    Last edited by Kahuna; 04-11-2004 at 01:21 PM. Reason: forgot something

So, was anyone there? I showed up around 6:30pm for a leg and shoulder workout. I must say that it was a humbling workout I had last night. Usually I'm one of the thicker guys at the guys I workout at up in North County but yesterday at World's Pacific Beach just about everyother person there had some size. Some big dudes were pushing some heavy metal and even some of the smaller ones to. I'll try to organize for another San Diego and Orange County AR workout in the near future. Maybe next time I'll make it so that I'm in the middle of a cycle, most likely around June or July. So did anyone show up?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    not me bro, maybe one closer to me, i had a sh.it load of studying as well

No problemo Bra. I'm thinking maybe next time to have it in Oceanside or San Clemente, something in between San Diego and Orange County. Let me know when your ready.

Thread Information