plague_bringer is offline New Member

nitric oxcide XT?

how effctive is nitric oxcide XT from the sponsor on the top of the page? does it help when on your cycle to keep up endurence in the gym?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Never tried it bro, but I'll give this a bump for 4

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bump.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Well, I haven't used the one sold on this site, but in general nitric oxide supps can be very beneficial to one's program. The hemo-dilating effects attribute to much better nutrient delivery to the muscle cell, and also protect against imflammation of the arteries. Not to mention the insane pumps you get while on it which allows more blood with more amino acids and glucose to be transported to one specific muscle site at a time......and that means accellerated protein synthesis and better recovery. Also, the gas keeps your body in an anabolic state so if you miss a meal it's not the end of the world b/c you're probably not going to shift into a catabolic state very easily while on it. Give it a shot, tell us how you liked it........

juict is offline Associate Member
    ive used other brands and ive liked it...so i second waht he said

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Well, I haven't used the one sold on this site, but in general nitric oxide supps can be very beneficial to one's program. The hemo-dilating effects attribute to much better nutrient delivery to the muscle cell, and also protect against imflammation of the arteries. Not to mention the insane pumps you get while on it which allows more blood with more amino acids and glucose to be transported to one specific muscle site at a time......and that means accellerated protein synthesis and better recovery. Also, the gas keeps your body in an anabolic state so if you miss a meal it's not the end of the world b/c you're probably not going to shift into a catabolic state very easily while on it. Give it a shot, tell us how you liked it........
    good info..

Thread Information