Thread: Gyno?

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno?

Is it possible to get gyno again even after having surgery?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    if you were susceptible the first time, more than likely if you don't take the necessary precautions you will get it again.

thanks rock!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I went to a surgeon for a consult and he said that there is no guarantee that it will never come back. Probably so they are not liable if symptoms occur again.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    No you cant get it again...i've had the surgery...how wdo you get it if the gland was removed?? not possable

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    No you cant get it again...i've had the surgery...how wdo you get it if the gland was removed?? not possable
    True. Well, what i believe anyway.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    if you were susceptible the first time, more than likely if you don't take the necessary precautions you will get it again.
    ditto

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    good point, and I feel some people need some clarification. During surgery, unless the surgeon does not COMPLETELY remove the gland, you can still be suseptable to getting it. Many surgeons will only remove a portion of the gland and leave some. This is variant depending on the circumstances of your gynecomatosia.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    good point, and I feel some people need some clarification. During surgery, unless the surgeon does not COMPLETELY remove the gland, you can still be suseptable to getting it. Many surgeons will only remove a portion of the gland and leave some. This is variant depending on the circumstances of your gynecomatosia.
    but i wonder why a surgeon wouldnt remove the entire gland the first time?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    but i wonder why a surgeon wouldnt remove the entire gland the first time?
    some do not for medical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    exactly,my surgeon at first said he was gonna clean it up,I told him NO,remove it all together.i think they want the repeat customer.i wasnt going for it.it's gone for good

HoRuS is offline Junior Member

Third time gyno surgery

I just had gyno surgery for the third time. There are two types of gyno tissue, soft fatty tissue that can be removed by liposuction and hard glandular tissue that has to be cut out.

My first two surgerys were liposuction that only removed the soft fatty tissue. These two operations were performed in Australia. Yes, it grew back bigger and better than before. If you only have this type of surgery, yes it will grow back but if you had the glandular tissue completely cut out, it can not grow back.

I'm in Australia but it was cheaper for me to fly to Thailand and have my third surgery at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. The Bumrungrad Hospital website has plenty of info about the surgery and a list of Doctors that specialize in that type of surgery. You choose your Doctor, email the hospital and arrange an appointment for a consultation and for surgery. I was booked in for 1 month after I contacted them.

To have the surgery in Australia I would have had to wait 12 months just for my consultation, then probably another 6 months for surgery.

I arrived in Bangkok on a Friday night, my consultation was for Saturday at 1pm. I met with the Doctor, he examined me, sent me for an xray and blood tests and I was having surgery by 4.30pm. I've had the glandular tissue completely cut out. I spent the night in hospital and was discharged the following afternoon at about 4pm. I had a drain in each side which I was shown how to empty, and a compression bandage on. I was in no pain and did not need any pain killers. I had the drains removed at about 9.30pm on the Tuesday which was probably a bit too soon but I was keen to get out and about to some of the Go-Go Bars and Pharmacies. The Doctor told me that because I had the drains removed so early that I could get a build up of fluid around the incision site and I would need to go back to hospital and have it drained. I did get a build up of fluid but with some 10 ml syringes and 23 guage needles I managed to drain it myself.

The doctor that performed my surgery was Dr Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul whom I would highly recommend. My surgery cost 140 000 baht (Just under $4500 australian at the time).

I hope this info helps.
    Regards HoRuS

Yes,i Had Both Done..glands Removed And Lipo...at The Same Time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?-surgery-pics.jpg  

thanks for the personal experiences i think.....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Yes,i Had Both Done..glands Removed And Lipo...at The Same Time

i dont think i could go throw that.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    This should go in the educational threads

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I had my surgery done in April and I think the worse part was the weight gain because you cant workout you can't even run because they get sore real fast. If they remove the gland in the areola then that doens't come back but the fat thats in your chest can come back. I had both surgerrys done at the same time and thank God I did. I went to the doctor every week for about a month so he can drain my bitch tits but after that I was fine.

Thread Information