paddy155 is offline Member

cycle for a first timer

hi there i need some advice for my first cycle.i have two different cycles to consider.i was reading anabolics review 2004 and purchased 10ml of deca and 100 10mg tablets of dianabol for a 10 week cycle.it starts off 1ml of deca each week for 3 weeks,then the same for the rest but 20mg a day of dianabol is added.the next cycle i purchased was deca and sustanon250 from a friend.he says this is a good 2 month cycle but i am not sure.i need advice as to choose what one to start with.i am starting 2moro.thanks

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle you should run test only or sust only and take it twice a week at 500 mg. don't start your first cycle with dbol and deca save it for next time

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    run ur sustanon at 500mg/wk for 10-12 wks, save ur deca

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    hi there i need some advice for my first cycle.i have two different cycles to consider.i was reading anabolics review 2004 and purchased 10ml of deca and 100 10mg tablets of dianabol for a 10 week cycle.it starts off 1ml of deca each week for 3 weeks,then the same for the rest but 20mg a day of dianabol is added.the next cycle i purchased was deca and sustanon250 from a friend.he says this is a good 2 month cycle but i am not sure.i need advice as to choose what one to start with.i am starting 2moro.thanks
    IMO no orals until 3+ cycles and as mentioned before drop the deca , and run Sus @ 500mg/wk @ 12wks, Nolva 10-20mg/ED and dont forget PCT. How much Sus is your friend giving you?

1ml sustanon

so does 1ml of sustanon 250 equal equal 250mg ?

i have 25 iml ampules

i mean 25 1ml ampules

well depends. What does the vial or amp say? see if it says 250mg/ml than yes 250mg= 1ml = 1cc

i mean 25 1ml ampules
    well then you have enough to run it for 12 wks(not enough for 13 wks, unless you had 26 amps). 2 injections per week for 12 weeks = 24 amps. youre good to go

the two injections per week.should i do them on the same day ?

Hey bro with all do respect to all the bros than gave you the advice i agree with them but i think guys your forgeting somthing that this cycle wont worth anything till he get his diet in check be sure to eat protien 1.5gm per lb of bodyw i say before you start anything research about dieting read how to bulk thread in the diet fourm it will help you alot.

good luck

susta should be shot every other day @ half cc but can be done twice a week as well everyone is different.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

No dont do 2 injections on the same day. inject 250mg on Mon & 250mg on Thur equalling 500mg/wk of sus
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 08-15-2005 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Hey bro with all do respect to all the bros than gave you the advice i agree with them but i think guys your forgeting somthing that this cycle wont worth anything till he get his diet in check be sure to eat protien 1.5gm per lb of bodyw i say before you start anything research about dieting read how to bulk thread in the diet fourm it will help you alot.

good luck
    Good catch there bro. But I ASSUME he has a diet in check before he starts AS. Hopefully he had researched that part as well as his anti-e's and PCT, like I mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Good catch there bro. But I ASSUME he has a diet in check before he starts AS. Hopefully he had researched that part as well as his anti-e's and PCT, like I mentioned above.
    i hope so too but i think to have a look at how to bulk thread wont hurt that guy reminds me of me when i first came here last year in april but the only diff that you guys told me to do susta eod lol & i did it was great first cycle no problem

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

dont worry guys,i know all about my diet.1 gram protein and 3 grams carbs per pound of bodyweight.i have my protien drinks and all my food.when should i begin my pct and what should i use.

so if i take 500mg for 12 weeks.what anti-e's should i take and at what stage of my cycle and the same for pct ?.thanks guys

so if i take 500mg for 12 weeks.what anti-e's should i take and at what stage of my cycle and the same for pct ?.thanks guys
    nolva 10-20mg/ED durring cycle, then PCT 18 days after last injection.
    I would follow Pheedno's PCT of:

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Thread Information