Tito Builder is offline New Member

Brand New Kid on DBOLS

Well..since it seems liek everyone on this site knows there stuff I figured I would post here. Well Im just a normal size 19 year old. I weight 185 lbs about 6'0". I am planning to go on DBOLS in the next 30 days however I am not fully educated on how, when, why, I should take them for best results. The person I am getting them from is a fair size and Im sure he can tell me lots about em. However I thought I would check on here to see who can tell me some useful info about starting them. I want to get fairly big in 3 months if I can. I dont wanna look like Im just amazingly huge, however I want to get pretty big and cut. Anyone who could be some help it would be great.

Thanks,
    Go Tito Go.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Builder
    Well..since it seems liek everyone on this site knows there stuff I figured I would post here. Well Im just a normal size 19 year old. I weight 185 lbs about 6'0". I am planning to go on DBOLS in the next 30 days however I am not fully educated on how, when, why, I should take them for best results. The person I am getting them from is a fair size and Im sure he can tell me lots about em. However I thought I would check on here to see who can tell me some useful info about starting them. I want to get fairly big in 3 months if I can. I dont wanna look like Im just amazingly huge, however I want to get pretty big and cut. Anyone who could be some help it would be great.

Thanks,
    Go Tito Go.

first off at 19 year's old you should not be taking gear but if your going to anyway

you should not run a d/boll only cycle it's ****ing crap

run

test e for 10 week's at 500mg EW split into two injections split every 3.5 day's.

and start your PCT 14 day's after last injection

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Thanks,
    Go Tito Go.
    Firstly, you need to do some quality research. Its very evident you havent. Read up in the Steroid Profile's Forum and use the search button. There are a thousand questions on 19 year old wanting to juice and 'Dbol Only Cycle's'.

My advice to you is wait. Get yourself some protein powder and some Creatine and build more of a base, then think about AS. Using at 19 years old cn cause its own short/long term implications.

Dbol only is also a terrible first cycle. You will blow up and hold a lot of water then shrink back down to square one. Dbol is used as a jumpstart, not a 'cycle'.

Do some research. I did for about 4 years reading up.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice to you is not to take them at all. You need to educate yourself by doing a lot of research. The good news is you are in the right place.

Dbol won't get you to where you want to be. 19 is awfully young to be starting steroids . Your body is naturally pumping out the most testosterone it ever will. Take advantage of that. When your body slows down it's testosterone production you could consider starting aas.

Learn about training and diet and you will achieve impressive gains without having to take any drugs.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    i did a dbol only when i was 16 and uneducated, i good good gains, good size, strength. After i finished taking them it all went away and i was weaker then be4 i started.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    well u shoulda known u were gonna hit wit all this but as we all no jus cuz every1 says to wait does not mean he will so might as well help him out, DO get u some test n run it like previously told 500mgs ew atleast 10wks, use the dbol for the 1st 4 wks at 30mgs ed spread out trhu the day takin 10mgs about every 4-6hrs. Make sure u get some milk thistle or somethin 4ur liver. then after ur done wit ur test get started on ur pct n whicj u can look on the pct forum 4 ur start time

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would wait a few more years. You can use food to grow. If you were going to use steroids anyway, then Stocky'ass is correct with test e for 10 weeks. Good 1st time cycle.

Tito Builder is offline New Member
    First of all I appreciate everyone helping me out with all of useful information. Since I am very uneducated about weight gain in many aspects. The other thing is apparently everyone feels I am too young to be starting such heavy stuff. I am going to turn 20 very shortly ( even though its still young) and I live in Canada so some of the supplements that I would be suggested to use I may not be able to get in Canada. If someone could suggest a good weight training program such as exercises and a good weight gainer that would help me gain size and get cut. Also this e product that everyone is telling me to take what exactly is it?

plague_bringer is offline New Member
    dude, I'm 25 and still building a good base to start my first cycle. why such a rush to get big, just give it time and let your body grow naturally. once you have a really good diet down and feel you've peaked as far you natural growth goes then give the gear a shot. but if your going to go ahead and do this anyway, I would recommend what about everyone else is going to tell you on here. Test E only at 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks. three weeks after your last injection start your pct. prefferably clomid and nolva, check around for dosage cause it is ussually different for everybody. good luck

slooby is offline Associate Member
    Test E is test enanthate , its just testosterone which your always need if your taking any kind of cycle expecially dbol if you want to keep the gains you get..

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    As stated above, please educate yourself as much as possible before you decide to make the jump to steroids . It will pay dividends in the long run. I have to agree that it would benefit you to hold off, before making that decision. You likely haven't met your maximum threshold for growth. Eat right, train right, and rest right. I'm sure you have some filling out to do yet.

nj123 is offline Member
    dude at least search one time for Dbol , had you done that you would have known to at least not make a thread like this because no one on this site will tell you that it is good to do dbol only. do a little research and at least find out what your puttin in your body. I mean what kinda post is this "I dont wanna look like Im just amazingly huge, however I want to get pretty big and cut". do you even workout already?

SBZ
    SBZ is offline New Member
    Dont waste your time on DBOL only....like everyone else here I know someone who went down that road, and 2 months after the cycle looked like he did when he started.

znak is offline Senior Member
    . I want to get fairly big in 3 months if I can. I dont wanna look like Im just amazingly huge, however I want to get pretty big and cut.
    I want to build nuclear power plants, but don't know how to read and don't know nothing about science.

While I am building my first one, I am going to eat dbol like peanuts until I get amazingly huge.

How long will it take until I am really huge. I think the power plant will take be at least a month cause I have a friend that once read a book about them.

Go, Znak, Go!

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I want to build nuclear power plants, but don't know how to read and don't know nothing about science.

While I am building my first one, I am going to eat dbol like peanuts until I get amazingly huge.

How long will it take until I am really huge. I think the power plant will take be at least a month cause I have a friend that once read a book about them.

Go, Znak, Go!
    first of all, you should take winny next to it and some oxy, then you'll be cool
    second thing is, eat more salt, you'll get more mass

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    first of all, you should take winny next to it and some oxy, then you'll be cool
    second thing is, eat more salt, you'll get more mass
    How long will it take? And do I have to go to one of those smelly gyms or can I just stay home and use my bowflex?

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    How long will it take? And do I have to go to one of those smelly gyms or can I just stay home and use my bowflex?
    just stay on the dosage I told ya and do some push ups in the morning
    I think you'll be done after a few months

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    You expect to get "big and cut" off of just dbols? You need to do a lot more reseach before even thinking about AAS.

jinos is offline Member
    Are you afraid of needles too??

Thread Information