Papi93 is offline AR VET

Vitamin B6 for Progesterone-Related Gyno?

I read said post that when using deca or tren , vitamin B6 helps to prevent progesterone-related gyno. The next post said that this wasn't true. Any thoughts on this topic? Thanks!

Samson7 is offline Member
    im using b6 for that right now no problems so far...what dose are you running?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I would run vit B6 @ 100mg/ED. I've used it on a past cycle(with dbol , test,deca ) and hadnt had any problems.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    im using b6 for that right now no problems so far...what dose are you running?
    I'm currently using 100mg of B6 ED. There have been posts that recommend 200mg ED. I know with larger doses, there can be a problem with nerve damage but I'm not sure how much that dose is.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If 100mg of b6 does not cut it... you might be using too much of a certain compound or estrogen could be triggering a responce. So start with controlling estrogen then if you start to lactate start cabergoline .25-.5mg every 4 days along with B-6.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I'm currently using 100mg of B6 ED. There have been posts that recommend 200mg ED. I know with larger doses, there can be a problem with nerve damage but I'm not sure how much that dose is.

Ya i would stay with 100mg/day i have heard the same thing about using too much b6....how much deca are you using?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Ya i would stay with 100mg/day i have heard the same thing about using too much b6....how much deca are you using?
    I'm using tren right now at 50mg ED and don't really see any problems with progesterone-related gyno. I just wanted to be on the safe side though. Would you recommend continuing B6 when I use PCT?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm using tren right now at 50mg ED and don't really see any problems with progesterone-related gyno. I just wanted to be on the safe side though. Would you recommend continuing B6 when I use PCT?
    Yes........ I would use 200mg of B6 through the cycle and PCT. 200mg is the max I would use to control prolactin levels anything higher could cause nuerological side effects.... these sides will go away after the discontinued use of B6.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would use b6 throughout cycle and pct.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes........ I would use 200mg of B6 through the cycle and PCT. 200mg is the max I would use to control prolactin levels anything higher could cause nuerological side effects.... these sides will go away after the discontinued use of B6.
    Thanks for the info MudMan!

Thread Information