Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

PO boxes? USPS or small shop?

Just wondering if you guys have use PO boxes through USPS or smaller shops. I have the option since this would be my first time having anything shipped to me, I can either get a PO box at the local post office or at a smaller shipping place. What would you recommend?

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Just wondering if you guys have use PO boxes through USPS or smaller shops. I have the option since this would be my first time having anything shipped to me, I can either get a PO box at the local post office or at a smaller shipping place. What would you recommend?
    I use a "mail Boxes ETC" type place that uses a Suite number. $65/year.

depdaddy is offline Member
    i prefer smaller ones myself..there are many small private places to rent from

dep

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    i for one have found a very reliable source online and he ships usps. My order came through in only 2 days so i just ordered more. Usps is also very fast.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I use a small shop my self

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think the places that do more volume would be safer. So many packages coming in strange thinsg dont stick out..Read about the huge bust on here recently in AZ. guy was using UPS store and got him at the store.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I prefer home delivery. I can watch for the mail carrier (she is kinda hot anyway) and leave it in the mailbox for a couple days if I feel noid. I just dont have it addressed to my own name, just my address. "But that isn't me, and I don't even KNOW anybody in friggin China, so no, I am not opening it!" Know what I mean?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

schico28 is offline Junior Member
    I will use my home address for shipment, but if you get a PO Box, tried to find a junkie or a homeless with an ID and address just give hem some bucks and tell hem to get a box for you under his name, and use this for your shipment.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schico28
    I will use my home address for shipment, but if you get a PO Box, tried to find a junkie or a homeless with an ID and address just give hem some bucks and tell hem to get a box for you under his name, and use this for your shipment.

yep exactly what i am tryign to do .. it aint easy finding junkies with 2 forms of ID.. they usually dont have an AMEX card..LOL

Thread Information