broncojosh is offline Senior Member

first "mini" rage...

Okay, I was at the library last night writing a term paper, cause my damn computer's down, and this kid kept getting phone calls and talking loud as shit. Now I would have moved, but I needed the books that where directly around me...I asked the kid to keep it down, and finally said, "bro, what the fuck, this is the library, take it outside"...to which I got "sorry bro". Well, after about 15 minutes of trying to concentrate through his jabbering, I finally got up, walked over, and told wherever was on the phone that he would call them back when he went outside...I then hung up the cellphone for him. He got all what the fuck on me, and left. Anyway, I got to thinking about it, and don't think I would have ever done something like that 5 weeks ago... guess that's my first "mini" rage... Do you guys find yourself consiterably more irritable when on?

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like a normal reaction to me.
    you asked once nicely and you were disrespected.
    i bet he wont be talking on his phone in the library any more

flex321 is offline Member
    thats great btw!

and to answer your question about being more aggatated at time while on I give that a big "YES". When I'm on sometimes just sitting around I get the urge to smack something. Depends on your personality though, I'm that type of person already so shit just makes it worse.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would have done that anyway =\

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I definetly get a aggetated really easy while cycling. No real rage problems but the fuse definetly gets shorter.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Thats me all the way, all the time. I do get a little more aggressive when I am on. I just have issues with stupid people.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt say thats unusal to react that way. Just be glad you didn't kick his ass!! now thats rage!!

latman49 is offline Member
    You should have shoved the cell phone up his ass! I hate those pricks who act like they are the only people that matter.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im a passive person myself, but i know im intimidating, i try not to let it go to my head, but if some fu#k was dissin me like that i would let the beast out.

I don't know anything about roid rage , but i can say that when somebody ignores your pleads for some peace and quiet, knowing that you are trying to concentrate, they deserve to be somewhat disrespected. Your actions were 100 percent justified

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is off the topic, but just want to say "Damn glad to be here" This place kicks some mean ass. Sorry bro's i just had to say that.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    For sure my fuse gets shorter on aas. Good luck on your term paper bro im working on mine myself, had to check out the boards first though.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I also have to watch my temper. I am the type of person that keeps it inside.

When I'm on I come much closer to getting physical.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    I know this is off the topic, but just want to say "Damn glad to be here" This place kicks some mean ass. Sorry bro's i just had to say that.
    We're glad to have ya aboard bro...

Peace

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I say you did very well.

Now come over here and straighten my VERY soon to be x-wife out! I'm glad I'm a mellow laid back guy. I pinned a guy that showed up at the house with her today against the car then closed the car door on his tie. He didn't say a word and thats when I realized he was a realistate agent Heh, The guy actually laughed it off with me, we were both laughing so hard we were in tears. Gave the guy a Sam Adams and explained it's been a little stresfull around here. After the wife left the room FUMING pissed off we laughed even more. Come to find out this was the second time something like this had happend to him! He gave me his number and wanted to go out for a drink sometime, the Pink Pony comes to mind for me

DMX

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by POWERSTROKE
    Thats me all the way, all the time. I do get a little more aggressive when I am on. I just have issues with stupid people.
    I know what you mean powerstroke. Stupid and Rude people - I have no patience for them. Sometimes I wish I had more patience, because maybe its not their fault they are so damn stupid. Rudeness has never set very well with me either. Another one of my weaknesses I guess. Other than that, I'm a pretty easy going guy!!!

peace,

ttgb

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by latman49
    You should have shoved the cell phone up his ass! I hate those pricks who act like they are the only people that matter.
    "Shoved" is such an angry, violent word! I would have "placed" the phone there. Doesn't that sound so much nicer?

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    If you would have smashed the phone over his head, I'd say maybe you went a little overboard - just a bit. But otherwise, I think you tried to be polite and showed some restraint by not making him eat his cellphone.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    While on AS, my fuse seems to be cut in half......bear in mind that it's short to begin with....

xplicit is offline Member
    I agree with what u did u didnt physcially hurt the kid u were just angry and pissed. Every tuesday and thursday i go to class an hour early to do some work and i sit in the lounge part of the building and i swear i could murder some one and im not on any gear yet. I mean i get these people who use the telephome right and get a chair and pull up a seat next to it and i hear there whole lives stories and from hearin there whole life story it further justifies that the person on the phone is a skell and there so loud like they want u to hear them. It never fails every week is a new story its like mtv real world in phone sessions. I have come so close several times to just wanting to attack these people like to grab them by the shirt and scream in there face to shut the fuck up u lil attention staved basterds is it necessary to take ur own personal 20 minute break from class to bullshyt on the phone and let every one hear ur buisness save the shyt for when u get home go back to class learn something. Sorry for the long story but when i read ur post i just pictured my situation and it was almost identical except kickin the kid out to use the phone lol.

Thread Information