Boudreaux is offline Junior Member

Liquidex only for low dose test cycle

Tha't all I have, and was just wondering if I needed to add Nolva for a low dose cycle. I'm taking 300mg/week test E for 5 weeks and finishing up with 50mg/day prop for 3 weeks. Right now i'm taking .5mg/day liquidex.. One more question, will the liquidex keep my water weight down as much as i'd like? Oh, and i've never taken test before, so i'm sure i'll get some decent results.... any info would be apprecitated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    Tha't all I have, and was just wondering if I needed to add Nolva for a low dose cycle. I'm taking 300mg/week test E for 5 weeks and finishing up with 50mg/day prop for 3 weeks. Right now i'm taking .5mg/day liquidex.. One more question, will the liquidex keep my water weight down as much as i'd like? Oh, and i've never taken test before, so i'm sure i'll get some decent results.... any info would be apprecitated.
    For a 8 week cycle that will be fine....... Lower the dose to .25mg ED a .5mg ED could be too much for that cycle.

Yes the l-dex will help a lot with bloat from the test.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    8 weeks? Yeah, like he said. For a longer cycle it would be best to also have some nolva to help with the HDL/LDL ratio.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, Damm I love this website!!!!!!

Thread Information