Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Blood in stool... ???

Just read a thread about a guy on Omna, had blood in stool... anyone know of a connection too AAS use?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yea i've had it happen to me once or twice only when i'm taking orals. I wouldn't worry about it unless it's happening all the time.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Any blood in your stool is a very bad sign. Either your colon is messed up, you have an ulcer or you have a hemmoroid or a "tear down there". Hope for either of the last two, as a messed up colon is very, very serious.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Any blood in your stool is a very bad sign. Either your colon is messed up, you have an ulcer or you have a hemmoroid or a "tear down there". Hope for either of the last two, as a messed up colon is very, very serious.
    Not necessarily. It can also be from irritation or rash from diarreah, wiping too hard. Usually drinking more water and eating a diet in fiber will help. But only if it's a continuous occurrence would I see a Doctor.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had blood in stool Drummerboy, and I go 6-7 times a day. Irritated O-ring yes, but that's it.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Strictly baby wipes.

walling is offline Junior Member
    ive found alot of blood in my stool before.it wasnt from gear tho it was from overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Never had blood in stool Drummerboy, and I go 6-7 times a day. Irritated O-ring yes, but that's it.
    LMAO thats friggin hilarious... dont buff that o-ring to hard bro!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Not necessarily. It can also be from irritation or rash from diarreah, wiping too hard. Usually drinking more water and eating a diet in fiber will help. But only if it's a continuous occurrence would I see a Doctor.
    i would agree with this excessive wipin of the ass can cause this,had it myself,went to the quaks and was told not to worry was coz of the abouv,but you should go get it checked out just in case its anythin more seriouse!

Quote Originally Posted by walling
    ive found alot of blood in my stool before.it wasnt from gear tho it was from shaggin
    gay!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    gay!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is if I have blood in my stool and I know it's not from whiping, I definitely would be going to a Dr. That is something not to mess around with and taken lightly.

bark! is offline New Member
    get some better TP, eat more fiber and fish oil, and take howard stern's advice: no more than 3 wipes! works like a charm

decadbal is offline Banned
    could be alot of things

Schwarz is offline Member
    How can wipping your ass cause bleeding?? What do you guys use sandpaper???

Bro, blood in your stool can mean simple hameroids (sp?) or something more serious like ulcerative colitis or colon cancer. Don't mean to scare anyone but get it checked out then you can rest easy and enjoy your cycle!

S

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    possibly, if blood is red, so the problem may be hemorrhoid or ulcer: it is not excessively worrisome but you must see a doc; absolutely.

if stool have a black colour, so...cancer is not dismissable

doc has the answer

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Could be Crohn's, too. I got it myself. I don't pass blood, usually, as long as I keep my protein intake down around a gram per pound of bodyweight. Oddly enough, alcohol or 17aa orals seem to give me some relief.

If it continues for more than a week you need to get it checked. A colonoscopy is a very uncomfortable procedure, but if you get to watch the monitor while they do it, it is kinda cool... like discovery channel. You will have to do a thorough prep... no solid food for a couple of days, just clear juice, then a purge with phospho-soda and a thorough enema. Gotta be clean in there to see what has to be seen. Then you get a camera stuck about three feet up your ass. Oh, they will probably give you a bit of demerol and morphine to put you in sort of a conscious dreamland. Didn't work for me... I guess I have a natural tolerance to opiates because I can take tylenol with codeine and they are no better for me than aspirin. Anyway, the probe is inched up and around and over and down your colon, and a little thingamabob reaches out and snips little tissue samples and the camera records everything. Air is periodically pumped in there to spread the colon walls and enable the probe to more easily navigate up there, and to give a better view. The air is the part that hurts the most.

Personally I think they should only let female doctors in fetish attire do this procedure. Then it might be more interesting.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

baron, that is the perfect antidote. leather, lace, and a three foot camera in the hands of a busty, succulent Blond Dr.

My doc acted kinda gay... seemed to enjoy it too much. That sort of made me a little worried. But there was a nurse in there with us. I think I would have liked it better with just the nurse. She was sort of mildly hot. She held my hand while the doc inserted his, er I mean, THE probe.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    How can wipping your ass cause bleeding?? What do you guys use sandpaper???

Bro, blood in your stool can mean simple hameroids (sp?) or something more serious like ulcerative colitis or colon cancer. Don't mean to scare anyone but get it checked out then you can rest easy and enjoy your cycle!

S

quite common mate when you are crappin 6-8 times a day,you obviously are not eatin as much as others includin myself otherwise you would have a "saw" ass from time to time!

taylor26 is offline Member
    Just keep an out if its gets to be a constant thing go get checked by the doc.

rager is offline Member
    stop eating your syringes, that should help.

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    stop eating your syringes, that should help.
    haha you assss

musclehead1 is offline Member
    yah dude get it checked out by a doc. Is there mucus in ur stool? anyhow go see a doc blood shouldnt be coming from their. i got Ulcerative colitis and trust me my life has bin hell since iv had it. Iv had the same procedure baron talked about and a few other ones as well that didnt require any medicine (boy i wish they did require it) and chances are they will go all the way into ur small intestine if u get a colonscopy maybe a few cms and ur large intestine is 180 cm, its worth it to know that you dont have cancer, and yah baron why cant they have women doin that in leather, high heels and pink underwear.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    haha you assss
    Glad I could help with your poop problem

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    yah dude get it checked out by a doc. Is there mucus in ur stool? anyhow go see a doc blood shouldnt be coming from their. i got Ulcerative colitis and trust me my life has bin hell since iv had it. Iv had the same procedure baron talked about and a few other ones as well that didnt require any medicine (boy i wish they did require it) and chances are they will go all the way into ur small intestine if u get a colonscopy maybe a few cms and ur large intestine is 180 cm, its worth it to know that you dont have cancer, and yah baron why cant they have women doin that in leather, high heels and pink underwear.
    And a thorough beating and humiliation session for not prepping good enough?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

you probably have a hemeroid, but go to the doc and make sure. he will stick his finger in your ass and see. if so he will give you these little white pellet looking things you have to stick up there and they should cure the problem. it sucks him having to finger your ass but better to be cured than gettin some infection that rots your colon

and a word of advice dont workout right after you insert. i did, it was leg day after i finished like two sets of squats i smelt this ungodly shitty smell. the pellet had leaked out of my ass and it smelt like i shit my pants. nasty huh, but i ran home and showerd double time. everyone at the gym probly thought i was some nasty fuc who shts his pants. just something to keep in mind

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    quite common mate when you are crappin 6-8 times a day,you obviously are not eatin as much as others includin myself otherwise you would have a "saw" ass from time to time!
    I eat 4500+ cals a day so I don't think that's what it is...sounds like your just in the wind

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Simple correction: 4 slices of wholemeal bread daily.

T.

Thread Information