Thread: Food!!

PSman00 is offline Associate Member

Food!!

I know what all the guides and crap tell us to eat and how often but what do you guys really eat...types of foods and when?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    well since i am a powerlifter and compete strongman in the superheavy weight class. . .over 265 lbs. . . i more or less eat whatever i want, whenever i want.

I eat anything and everything

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    I eat anything and everything
    same here anything i can get my hands on except mcdonalds and shit like that..if you know what you are doing you can still get away with some fast foods but becarefull

dep

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually eat about every 2 hours. Keep my calories high and from clean quality sources like steak, tuna, lean pork, chicken, fish, lean ground beef, protein powder, cottage cheese, whole grain pasta, whole grain bagels, brown rice, milk and lots of fruits and vegetables. Thats pretty much everything I include in my diet with the exception of while bulking, on occasion when i go out for dinner i'll have a treat like some cheesecake or something like that. Pretty clean about 95% of the time though.

ward065 is offline Member
    i generally eat whatever i want. 4 solid food meals a day (medium sized meals) usually every meal but breakfast has meat in it. i also drink juice, skim milk and protein shakes throughout the day. i eat an occasional small dessert too (examples: 2 small cookies (1 oz), small bowl of ice cream (about 3 oz) ). And i eat at least 3 pieces of fruit per day too. I don't think there is any need to have a very bland diet.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    eating is a full time job, i try and get as many clean calories as i can in each day, eating about 4 or 5 small to medium size meals

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Not sure what this has to do with steroids ?

Anyways, I eat when I can. My schedule is super busy so I gotta fit food in when I have time. My only real rules that I stick to are:

protein with every meal
    always eat breakfast
    high quality pwo shake

Thread Information