mizuno is offline Junior Member

Does your doc know?

Does your Dr. know that u are on steriods ? did u tell him? did he just guess? when u get ur bloodwork done do u tell the truth or just make up something? just curious. my doc knows hes on them himself lol.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    nope my dr doesnt know anything, may be b/c I just switched providers so I really havent had my first visit. But my previous dr. she didnt know anything

my doc knows about it he just wrote me some blood tests last friday to make sure everything back to normal but i think its easy here to tell a doc that your on juice because in egypt its legal unlike the u.s you ppl got alot of buzz going there bout that shit.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Docters here have patient Dr. confidentiality agreements here so they by law cant tell anyone at any time... if they follow that or not who knows. i think it better to tell them basically because if something happens its best for them to know everything about u before prescribing a treatment.... IMO

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    my doc knows about it he just wrote me some blood tests last friday to make sure everything back to normal but i think its easy here to tell a doc that your on juice because in egypt its legal unlike the u.s you ppl got alot of buzz going there bout that shit.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Is anavar available oct from pharmacies in Egypt?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Always tell your doc. That way they will test you for specific things that relate to AAS use. It's nice getting a free cholesterol, blood sugar, etc test paid by company insurance. My doc told me straight up that steroids can make an adult male a healthier person if they are taken in controlled amounts with proper diet and training. I think he's right....Always look for a younger doc if you're changing providers or docs. Mine is 2 years younger than me. Great guy and very intelligent. He's actually good friends with a next door neighbor that I grew up with. Coincendence that I got him, wasn't on purpose.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Mine can't know. I'm disabled.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    is it true that if you tell ur doc, that it will get back to ur insurance carrier and they may possibly drop you or make it difficult to get insurance in the future?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell my doctor. Luckily in canada you're covered by health care no matter what.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    the first time my doc asked me if i was juicing was when i was 18. He says he asked cuz of all my damn stretch marks, he then asked if i was fat when i was little.

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Mine can't know. I'm disabled.
    Really Disabled or "Disabled" ?

mazika is offline Associate Member
    one thing i heard a guy post here where he told his doctor he was on hGH and... the doctor suddenly cut him off and said,,... Im goona pretend i DIDDENT hear that for your insurance premiums sake.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    Really Disabled or "Disabled" ?
    "Disabled"

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Tell my doctor. Luckily in canada you're covered by health care no matter what.
    **** i wish i lived there. Fuken U.S is fuked up.

AG5678

mazika is offline Associate Member
    yeah i agree some things are ****ed up in the US! Look at all the shit wannabe 'beautifull' people can do.. They can get theyre breasts cut open and then get silicone stuffed inside then stich them back up, they can get theyre entire faces cut on and all kinds of chemicals injected to fix them up, they can get liposuction to amazing degrees, if you want to be taller you can ever do an operation where they drill a beam into the top and bottom of your shin bone and then saw it in half then slowly extend the beam to make the bone grow back taller, you can get hGH treatment to get taller, Some of the over the counter weight loss medicines can ruin your insides and liver permanently, can make you shit clumps of blood, can kill you.

But when someone wants to use something like steroids whoa noooo thats illegal, Jailtime bro! **** you for thinking about using something that is much much much much less dangerous than all of the things mentioned above!

Yeah im sure its mutch safer to get 30lbs of fat sucked out of your body in an hour and shit blood because of the chemicals youre buying legally than GYNO which can be PREVENTED.... CAnt prevent your insides melting and shitting out your digestive system though but thats ok, as long as you dont get muscle from it thats fineeee.

This subject i mentioned really really pisses me off to an allmighty high level.

How ****ed up is that!
    Last edited by mazika; 08-15-2005 at 09:40 PM. Reason: forgotten

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    My doc will know when I get my next physical. Since I have a scrip and am legal, I got nothing to hide anymore. I couldn't tell him before cause this is my Union doc and our health plan requires that I release my records.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    I deny everything from rec drugs to roids; I don't care what he sees/ suspects, I don't want to self incriminate myself and jeopradize my insurance.

Darkness is offline Member
    If you tell you Doc just for him to know and ask him to keep it off record and he tells someone, well then he is risking losing his license, maybe even a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Is anavar available oct from pharmacies in Egypt?
    no bro the only var available is Bonavar from body search i dont recommend it its 2.5mg for the pill low dose & not to mention how expensive it is so i think its a waste of money unless you find a higher dosage or money is not an issue.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

ive never heard the insurrance thing but i guess could happen since docs report to them. i still agree though that its border line law suit material. and to the above rant about the cosmetic surgery being legal and AAS illeagle. I TOTALY F-EN AGREE.

Thread Information