Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Turned to the dark side last night :)

Last night I had my first shot of Test Enanthate , the first of a 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    I've always been very nervous when it comes to having injections and I've always felt very light headed during and after injection but last night I was fine. It did take a few minutes to pluck up the courage to insert the pin but when I did I was shocked at how easy it went in. It sort of struggles a little for the first few mm and then just glides in the rest I couldn't get hold of any 1.5inch 25g pins, the best I could get were 1.25inch 23g with 1.5inch 21g to draw from the amps.
    I wouldn't say I was looking forward to the next shot but I'm sure I'll be fine after the next one or two. This morning my left ass cheek and left leg feel a little "dead" but no pain or anything too uncomfortable.
    A big problem now is that I split up with my girl friend about 2 months ago - when we were together she insisted that I didn't do steroids so rather than upset her I didn't bother. When we split I thought, right, lets get a cycle sorted . Last night shortly after my first shot my ex came round after not seeing her for the past 5 weeks. We slept together last night so I think things are back "on" - I can't let her know I'm using the Test, especialy because its injectable!
    Anyway, now I'm part of the dark side and I'm waiting for the gains!
    By the way, my start weight is 188lb. I'll report back with the results in 10 weeks

congarts bro for your first shot & for gettin back 2gether you & ur gf its cool just keep it low & dont tell anyone unless you trust him/her although i dont recommend "her" at anytime lol btw be sure to use nolva @ 20mg ed through the cycle to fight the estrogen & to take all the water retention out have fun.

"come to the darkside my son" lol
    good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

bigJJ is offline Member
    Yeah, careful what you tell the "fairer sex" my friend. They tend to have a tremendous gift for manipulation, in my experience.

That being said, keep us posted on the cycle and your gains. I'm very interested to hear.

BTW... If you must tell her, start with education. Passive, in-conversation education. Most people believe what they see on the "news", that can be very bad for you. Get her to realize that there is more information to be considered. **HINT** Start with something she has an interest in - cutting body fat (all girls want to cut!).

Good luck bro!!

bigJJ is offline Member
    And congrats on your first jabs! I'm still wondering how I will react to my first too.

Sounds like you took it like a champ and are ready to roll!

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I can't let her know I'm using the Test, especialy because its injectable!
    Nice job bro. Well she's gonna figure it out once you start growing like and animal and especially when the test kicks in and your f***ing her in every position in the Karma Sutra.....isn't she??

But like the advice above whatever happens never admit it!!! Like I always said women are the only species that can f**k you up and f**k you over at the same time!

Easy
    S

Hehe, thanks for the replys
    Educating her of steroids was my exact plan "if" she started to catch on.
    Ass still feels a little bruised but its nothing I can't put up with, its much milder than I had in mind. Seriously an't wait for the gains!
    I'm already taking 20mg of Nolva ed but thanks anyway. I atualy wanted to use liquidex but couldn't get hold of any.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer to break through the skin quickly and then glide the pin slowly until I reach the desired injection depth. That way if I feel that I'm getting near a nerve I can pull back a tiny bit, adjust the angle a tiny bit and continue with penetration hopefully avoiding the nerve.

Congrats on crossing the line. Now I guess you are officially "hardcore."

I never tell girlfriends about aas usage. They can turn on you in the event of a breakup. But, that's just me.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Women in my book are on a need to know basis. They don't need to know. I would say female AAS users would say the same about a non AAS using bf? But then again, most of this ladies are dating AAS using men...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome!!!

Welcome.... muahahahhahahahaha!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    good luck with ure cycle, if youre girl asks why you are getting so big just tell her u started using creatine again or something like that, that was my excuse haha

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Creatine , Worked for all the pro baseball players ha HA

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Eggs is correct. A quick jab just through the skin, then careful insertion to target depth is the way to go.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Yeah, careful what you tell the "fairer sex" my friend. They tend to have a tremendous gift for manipulation, in my experience.

That being said, keep us posted on the cycle and your gains. I'm very interested to hear.

BTW... If you must tell her, start with education. Passive, in-conversation education. Most people believe what they see on the "news", that can be very bad for you. Get her to realize that there is more information to be considered. **HINT** Start with something she has an interest in - cutting body fat (all girls want to cut!).

Good luck bro!!
    They can't beat us up, (usually, anyway) so they have learned to diddle with our heads. They will use ANYTHING you tell them against you if they get pissed!

The bodyfat angle sounds good, though. Maybe get her some clen and show her how to use it, along with a proper diet and some light but fast-moving circuit training. She will be amazed at the results. The fact that she could do almost as well without the clen need not be mentioned LOL! Anyway the placebo effect will probably encourage her to greater effort. If you can get her interested in some primo or var, you got her. Maybe even some test gel, very low dose, and watch her libido take off! Once she is juicing too, it's Mrs Pot, Mr Kettle. Oh, and do show her the HBO thing. Great show. The editor of Muscular Development was on there, and an old guy about 75 who has juiced like since the Truman administration LOL! Oh, and some "expert" who condemns gear but kept tripping up over the fact that he had no scientific evidence to support his allegations. Definitely the finest piece of jounalism regarding gear to come out in the national media.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Good thread - made me smile cos those feelings of fear and anticipation are familiar!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    everyone goes through the same feelings on their first injection
    congrats on no longer being a virgin!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    They can't beat us up, (usually, anyway) so they have learned to diddle with our heads. They will use ANYTHING you tell them against you if they get pissed!

The bodyfat angle sounds good, though. Maybe get her some clen and show her how to use it, along with a proper diet and some light but fast-moving circuit training. She will be amazed at the results. The fact that she could do almost as well without the clen need not be mentioned LOL! Anyway the placebo effect will probably encourage her to greater effort. If you can get her interested in some primo or var, you got her. Maybe even some test gel, very low dose, and watch her libido take off! Once she is juicing too, it's Mrs Pot, Mr Kettle. Oh, and do show her the HBO thing. Great show. The editor of Muscular Development was on there, and an old guy about 75 who has juiced like since the Truman administration LOL! Oh, and some "expert" who condemns gear but kept tripping up over the fact that he had no scientific evidence to support his allegations. Definitely the finest piece of jounalism regarding gear to come out in the national media.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-
    Hehe, Baron is right. Test is the precursor to libido in men and women. It makes em horny. But not too much. There is a woman BB at our gym that basically looks like a man now. I don't like that look, I don't know about others...

So far so good. I'm about to do my 4th injection later today and I'm kind of looking forward to it
    My first injection went well, my second was a little harder - I think I was thinking about things too much and I was in two minds wether or not to even go through with it. I had to lay down on my bed for a few minutes to calm down. My third went perfectly, no messing around I think I'm into the swing of things now so from here on I'm sure I'll be perfectly fine.
    As well as the Test E I've donw two weeks (just coming to the final few days) of Superdrol as abit of a kick start for the Test. I only did two weeks because thats all I had left I've put on a few pounds already but I'm sure some will be from the Superdrol and the rest will be water weight from the Test - my face looks a little chubby/bloated. Is it likely that I will bloat anymore? from what I've gathered from other posts it seems you bloat for the first few weeks and then stop? Can't wait for the gains to start! Starting weight was 188lb I'm now 192lb after almost 2 weeks. I'd love to be a couple of lb over 200lb after PCT, that would be great.
    My training partner has been left in the dark about my steroid useage I wonder if he'll notice? we both lift very similar weights in all areas at the minute.

You'll be blowing your training partner out of the water from week 6 on! Just tell him you're eating like a demon if he says anything.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.....

jinos is offline Member
    Good job and welcome. Good to see people doin AS the right way.

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man welcome. I'm fixen on starting my cycle here pretty soon. I'm a little sketched but ready to gain like crazy.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the darkside bro have fun growing and in a couple of weeks u will be glad u got back with ur girl. but be sure to keep it on the dl cause if not, everytime u get into an argument she will blame it on the juice!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Like the creatine idea. Tell your training partner you picked some up as well.
    From what I know - you're gonna like what you see.
    Pump it up Bro!
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 08-25-2005 at 05:23 PM.

big_C is offline Member
    Wecome to the brotherhood my friend!! AAHHH the first pin in the arse...ten years ago for me...but I remember I went through what you did....it only gets easier bro!! You'll be a pro at it soon enough!!.Good to know your doin' it right too, alot less painful!! Good Luck!!

BTW...I've had my girl stick me a couple times, she's cool about it, she's a gymrat like me. She's now my wife.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Congrats there brother... And yeah I wouldnt tell the girl man. I know mine would freak out. She doesnt even like the idea of creatine or protein powder. WTF? Anyways. Keep your AAS business on the low low man. The only people that know about mine are three of my friends. None of which go to my gym. No one at my gym knows, though they might speculate, best to keep people in the dark. People become envious and then want you to hook them up and next thing ya know the po-po come knocking...

bump, anything about the bloat in #18

icedudez is offline Member
    nathan u bumped up the cals from when u used superdrol?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Congrats man - I am 2 weeks into my 1st and felt the same way U did. It gets easier. My ass cheek stays a little sore for a day or so - but it hasn't hindered my workouts. I running test e also same dose for 12 weeks. Hey and after about 4 weeks - you'll be tearing you girlfriend up - I'm sure she wont complain about that! Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    nathan u bumped up the cals from when u used superdrol?
    Yeah just a little. I'm eating the best I can, really - the best my working day will allow me to which isnt bad because my boss lets me pull out a protein drink whenever I want Usualy 4 meals a day plus 3 x 40mg protein shakes as well. Always making sure the meals are protein and card based.
    The Test should just be starting to work this coming week (week 3) so I can't wait to get in the gym (I know it won't be at its best until week 4-6).

icedudez is offline Member
    how many cals then? u sure 4meals a day will be enough?

Sorry Icedudez, didn't see your question. To be honest I'm not sure how many cals I'm taking in. I'm pretty sure I'm taking in at least 250g of protein a day, not sure about the carbs or cals.

Just been to the gym for the start of week 3, I'm very pleased it seems the gains are starting or maybe the placebo effect is working, one or the other I managed to out lift my training partner on the bench today, this is usualy his strong point. This is a sure indictation that something is happening. Cant wait for next week
    Last edited by nathanlgd; 08-30-2005 at 01:15 PM.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member

U Popped Ur Cherry!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Last night I had my first shot of Test Enanthate , the first of a 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    I've always been very nervous when it comes to having injections and I've always felt very light headed during and after injection but last night I was fine. It did take a few minutes to pluck up the courage to insert the pin but when I did I was shocked at how easy it went in. It sort of struggles a little for the first few mm and then just glides in the rest I couldn't get hold of any 1.5inch 25g pins, the best I could get were 1.25inch 23g with 1.5inch 21g to draw from the amps.
    I wouldn't say I was looking forward to the next shot but I'm sure I'll be fine after the next one or two. This morning my left ass cheek and left leg feel a little "dead" but no pain or anything too uncomfortable.
    A big problem now is that I split up with my girl friend about 2 months ago - when we were together she insisted that I didn't do steroids so rather than upset her I didn't bother. When we split I thought, right, lets get a cycle sorted . Last night shortly after my first shot my ex came round after not seeing her for the past 5 weeks. We slept together last night so I think things are back "on" - I can't let her know I'm using the Test, especialy because its injectable!
    Anyway, now I'm part of the dark side and I'm waiting for the gains!
    By the way, my start weight is 188lb. I'll report back with the results in 10 weeks

HEY U POPPED UR CHERRY!! CONGRATS!! WHOS GUNNA BRING THE ?

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with your cycle,

There is a woman BB at our gym that basically looks like a man now. I don't like that look, I don't know about others...
    Half the women at my gym became men!

Any comments on post #32

Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    Good luck with your cycle,

Half the women at my gym became men!
    I actually use to get together with a chick that did AAS for fitness competition (no, NOT Ross) but she wasn't virilized. Very horny....good stuff...... She was also kind of nuts too so that means the sex was good... I like em crazy cuz it make me feel normal.....

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    I like the crazy ones too.

So far so good. Not alot happening just yet but everythings going well. Weights upto 199lb and strengths steadily on the rise - nothing massive yet. I'm at the very end of the 3rd week now so I've had 8 shots. I'm expecting the gains to come hard and heavy next week or the week after cant wait!
    Starting to actualy look forward to the shots now its taken some time though, the 8th shot just a few minutes ago was probably the first that I genuinly looked forward to.
    No acne at all yet and no signs of gyno either. During week two I was obsessed with mentaly monitoring my nips I was constantly kidding my self that they were itching or felt funny but I soon forgot about them.
    When training the chest the other day my training partner found it pretty hard to keep up and actualy failed his final set where I powered through, also a few days after the same thing happened whilst training the shoulders so the gains are starting slowly but surely. Seriously can't wait for the gains to bloom fully.
    I'm now considering lengthening the cycle to 12 weeks rather than 10 depending on the next few weeks.
    I was only going to do this one cycle but now I'm already thinking about a Test Enth and EQ cycle in the spring
    If your a interested in my progress at all just keep an eye on this thread and I'll be sure to give regular updates.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The dark side? hahaha Good luck bro

I'm already thinking about a Test Enth and EQ cycle in the spring
    I bet you don' even wait that long!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information