Thread: TT Stanol V

tbulldog is offline Associate Member

TT Stanol V

Has anyone ever drank winstrol on a winnie only cycle? if you have please post your results.. ....These shots are damn near unbearable the day after, after reading i have finally decided to drink the Sh*t instead of inj..50mg ed..Although you guys say you can, does anyone have experience with winnie only drinking cycle.....and no i cant stack with test or any other AS right now...Thanks Guys

Tbull

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    What size needle are you using bro?

T

20, it and sometimes it precipitates with that if i don't hurry, its not the pin, its that F*** TTOkkYO, their shit just hurts..and i consider myself to have a very high pain tolerance....
    tbull

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Drink it bro...chase it with grapefruit juice

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    yep slug it!

T

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What... you can drink Winny-V??? Get outta town!

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Don't listen to WTC, he's my buddy, but also a pussy, his hairline is fine, no changes. The hairs as thick as ever WTC! I did the same cycle, great results gained about 8 pounds of solid muscle, I was real happy. I was about 222 before I started so, If you are lighter it might not be what you are looking for.

Ta TownBacker

yeah i've been injecting for a week ed.... my knees feel a little week, and at times i feel like i need crutches because my ass is all Knotted up in PAIN, and I dont mean maybe.....dont see how anybody injects wv efd.....is it cool i just to drink 50 mg at once or you think maybe 25mg twice ed.....ive read the threads and dont have time for a 4 split ed....

tbull

ta townbacker, im 5'10 220 on a good day, i would opt for test but had a run in with gyno about a month ago in the first wk of cycle (400 mg) and scared me shitless, i didnt have nolva on hand and had to go to friendly pharmacists, who really didnt want to help but did anyways....so im gonna chill on test for a few months

biggie is offline New Member
    is it cool to mix the winnie with oil based or not?
    say with 1cc 0f 50mg prop
    i know their are different opinons on this which is correct?

i hear ya bro, all cool, i gotcha bench route....haha...but any variations would be appreciated, if i had a bod part to gloat, it would be chest and calves, btw, i am bashfull doin chest in the gym bc. i blow everyone out the water, not bragging by any means, just everyone stops and watches, and its kinda embarrassing...to think Me is one of the mighty bench pressers....i laugh at people who RUN to THE CHEST exercises...whatever, WHEN BENCHING 600 lbs gets me LAID, WILL BE THE WEEK I BENCH EVERYDAY

on mixing oil and water based, I've heard, NOT READ OR RESEARCHED, not to do it, PM a Mod....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Look at keymastur's before and after's...then come ask me if drinking TT's winny works....key , if your reading this...I've said it before and said it again...your body transformed into a new person. Awesome work bro.

keymaster's b4 and after pics....where?

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i did a few inj of the TT winny, wasnt bad.... and i even mixed it with prop, had no problems. switch up the inj sites, i noticed that you said your ass is all knotted... use shoulders and quads also. i tried a bicep shot with the winny and i must have been in a vein because something wasnt right, i pulled out and drank the shyt... good luck.

be doin no more inj with tt winny thankya much, if it hurts this bad in my ass i could only imagine what my delts and other smaller muscles would do....i injected in my quad tues... finally today the pain has subsided...i will be chuggin the wv from now on...

Thread Information