Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

** products and dosage

I have 3, 10ml vials of **Prop/suspension at 200mg/ml and 100 ** 50mg winny tabs. I made my fina.
    I plan on running a fina/prop/winny cycle. I want to run the prop at 80mg/day and 50mg of winny/day.
    I have heard that **winny is underdosed so do you guys think i should take 1 1/4 tabs of winny to get 50mg/day?
    The prop i want to run at 80mg/day but does anyone know if **injectables are also underdosed? And what is ** prop/suspention, prop or suspension and if it is suspension should i inject twice a day?

Im just trying to figure out my doses. Thanks guys for your input! I start in two weeks.

G-S Guest
    I've seen so many conflicting reports, that I don't even listen to em anymore. His tabs worked GREAT for me (all that I have used) but his oils leave something to be desired. Too painful, and I don't see the gains from the oil that one would expect.

Ray
    Id like to hear more about others opinions on ** products and dosages.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I am on ** prop/suspension tight now. The pain is a bitch added with fina. I do think, however, his prop/sus is under dosed. I'll never use it again. I'll go with Brovel next time.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    winny has been tested to yeild 43-46mg per tab, not bad, certainly doesn't really warrant adding a 1/4 of a tab unless you are really anal about it, lol. As for the prop/susp just heard it hurts like hell so I would get some sterile oil and cut the concentration in half, maybe even more. You should be okay with 1/2 though if you are going to mix the fina in the shot b/c fina is painless(as long as you do it right).

Sorry forgot to answer part, it is prop and susp, 100mg of each per cc. Since it is oil based you can get away with shooting it once a day.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    People run 2-3 tabs a day with better gains and no problems. ** is so cheap you can do that.

Ray
    Mindbomb,
    Since you think **prop/suspension is underdosed then should i take 100mg/day instead of 80mg/day to make up the difference?

kizer_soce,
    I am anal about that and i'll have 1 1/4 tabs a day.lol

MindBomb is offline Member
    Ray, I think you'll do yourself better by taking 100mg/ed. The winny, in the past and present, works well with just one tab. Instead of taking more winny look into adding fina to your cycle.

Ray
    Thanks Mindbomb.
    I plan on starting a cycle of fina/winny/prop.
    This is how it now looks:
    wks 1-6: Fina 75mg/day
    wks 1-6: Winny 50mg/day
    wks 1-6: Prop 100mg/day
    wks 7-9: Clomid 300/100/50
    wks 7-10: kynoselen 2cc/ed (intramuscularly) To prevent muscle wasting
    I plan on using arimidex on the first signs of gyno (from the prop) at 1mg till it goes away then .25mg to finish.
    What do you guys think of me running this cycle for 8 weeks?
    I will be running: Cranberry 2grams/day ALA 1000mg/day Milk thistle 600mg/day and tons of water along with some cranberry juice in the morning and post workout.

Thread Information