Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

10 Reasons Prop Sucks Imo

I thought i'd share with you all my opinions on why I feel Prop sucks for me. I'm not saying everyone will agree with this, but for me this is how I feel and I probably won't use it again. But like I said, every steroid has its place and purpose. Feel free to add things I missed. Enjoy

1. Everywhere you walk, you have to do it with a limp. Forget about a good night's sleep.

2. Can't even tie your shoes in the morning because both of your ass cheeks are on fire. Oh and don't drop the soap in the shower, because it's not a fun time trying to pick it up.

3. Can't put on your shirt because of the pain in your arms, especially tri's/bi's. What really sucks is trying to fix the collar. Let's not even talk about taking off the shirt after work/workout.

4. ED injections. I mean c'mon who really enjoys poking themself everyday for 12 weeks. EOD is a little better, but prop really needs to be run ED for best results and overall for blood levels being more stable.

5. Rotating with at least FOUR injection site. I used 6 and sometimes I had to find another one because the last time I hit that injection site it was still swollen.

6. Getting in and out of your car. This had to be one of the worse situations for me because i'm so tall. 6"4.

7. Painkillers aren't really good to take everyday, but trust me you'll need them

8. Feel too vulnerable because you feel like you can't even protect yourself if you did happen to get in a fight when out with your buddies.

9. Prop made me very tired and I think I slept more then I ever have in 12 weeks vs my whole life.

10. With so many frequent injections, I still have syringes and needles lying on my floor that I forgot to pick up. This doesn't look good when you live at home. I have a whole protein jug filled with almost 100 that I look in everyday and how it reminds me of a druggy.

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    prop sucks ! I use the prop and I get the fever every fu--ing day...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I like prop...... I have had some discomfort but nothing that would keep me from using it.

Your top 10 list isn't bad though

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow Smak you were getting sides like that????????? I always felt that prop was one of the best androgens I've ever taken and will still for the future. Easy to control and quick results. For any reason if you get any sides you can jsut stop and its out by the next day.

I feel you on the ED injections, it sucks but who said this was easy. If someone is looking for an easy way out then take 2 shots of Sust a week and pop 300 D-bols. Looking good is hard work. But i guess in your case it was feeling good that was getting in your way. Better luck with other compounds buddy.

-Jay

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i love prop except for the frequent injections

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    only 4 more injections left......i cant wait till its over!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow Smak you were getting sides like that????????? I always felt that prop was one of the best androgens I've ever taken and will still for the future. Easy to control and quick results. For any reason if you get any sides you can jsut stop and its out by the next day.

I feel you on the ED injections, it sucks but who said this was easy. If someone is looking for an easy way out then take 2 shots of Sust a week and pop 300 D-bols. Looking good is hard work. But i guess in your case it was feeling good that was getting in your way. Better luck with other compounds buddy.

-Jay
    Yea i'm running a UGL. It's pretty painful. I agree with you on the fact that it's easy to control. But also I forgot to say that I grew way more on Enanthate then I did with prop. I didn't get the results I wanted with this cycle. Maybe it was because of the UGL. I do not know. My diet is good and i'm hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. All I know is that this cycle has been my least favorite with least strength gains.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Prop was the shit! Oh... the best advice I can give all yall is to warm your shot before you inject. I used to warm my vials in hot water for acouple min before I took my shot. I have never had any pain since.... oh!!!!! dude... prop should be run for 4wks... not for 11... so stop whinning. Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by marshmellow
    only 4 more injections left......i cant wait till its over!!
    LOL I hear you man. Count the days down. I know this sounds like a pussy, but some mornings were pretty unbearable when I woke up. I would wake up and say to myself, i'm ending the cycle. But later on in the day, I would change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I like prop...... I have had some discomfort but nothing that would keep me from using it.

Your top 10 list isn't bad though
    You running UGL or Vet?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    You running UGL or Vet?

I made my own, used UGL, and used VET. The Vet grade hurt a bit but the other two I had no pain at all.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Your list is alright. #10 shouldn't be on there imo that's just carelessness. But prop does make me tired usually around week 7 or 8. Really the pain isn't bad at all since I started brewing my own, but I guess everyone takes it differently.

Still, prop is my favorite test and I'll stack it against any other test any day of the week. I love prop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Your list is alright. #10 shouldn't be on there imo that's just carelessness. But prop does make me tired usually around week 7 or 8. Really the pain isn't bad at all since I started brewing my own, but I guess everyone takes it differently.

Still, prop is my favorite test and I'll stack it against any other test any day of the week. I love prop!!!
    True. I'm not that gifted enough or have the time or place yet to brew my own. Hopefully someday I will. For now I have to settle for lord who knows what the fuk they put in my UGL Prop to make it so painful

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    For now I have to settle for lord who knows what the fuk they put in my UGL Prop to make it so painful
    It's generally the high BA. When you can brew your own prop with ~3% less BA than is in much of ugl and vet gear then it's very smooth. I recall running some RT prop years ago and it almost killed me. But I got used to it after a few weeks. Of course even with painless prop you are still looking at the frequent injections. Those I don't mind so much except for the fast buildup of scar tissue.

ilovesus is offline Member
    I am on my first week of prop and fina eod. i was up every hour last night because my arm hurt so bad when i rolled on it. I think ill stick to the sus from now on.

Ive also never been so tired in my life.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus
    I am on my first week of prop and fina eod. i was up every hour last night because my arm hurt so bad when i rolled on it. I think ill stick to the sus from now on.
    Try putting it in the rear or quads (my preference).

What are your doses with the 2???? Usually when you combine the 2 it doesnt hurt as much.

Also why EOD not ED?? You using the acetate form?

I've used prop several times and never had any pain. Maybe a little soreness but not enough to overthrow the gains.

100mg of prop 75 mg of fina eod. 30mg of dbol ed and 300mg of deca once a week

finaflex is offline Junior Member
    i would never think about running a cycle without it anymore

what prop

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    would you like a tissue? just suck it up, the pain aint that bad. i love prop!!!

bigmike9191 is offline New Member
    Im on my second week of 100mg prop and 75mg fina ED and im luvin!! i cant wait to wake up in the morning to stick myself again!!
    Just like TUnit said suck it up guys!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    i stopped my cycle 19 days in because of the debilitating pain! i had knots and swelling all over the place, rotated 8 sites and still didn't matter all 8 were sore as fvck! it was really disappointing for me to stop but trust me i was miserable. i ran it with t bol and was really ripped wheni stopped. i'm trying again tho in a few weeks, but i'm adding 100 mgs of primobolan per injection along with .50 mgs of cottenseed oil hoping like hell it will be a least a lil more manageble than the 50mgs per day of BD prop was. the ed injections didn't bother me at all. i shot delts, lats, pecs, and glutes and everyone of those injections felt like a fvckin rattle snake bite!!!!

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    my doc told me that if you want to lessen the pain inject lidocaine or novacaine with your gear.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    would you like a tissue? just suck it up, the pain aint that bad. i love prop!!!
    for everyone of YOU that feel no pain, there is one of US who are sensitive as fvck to the high B/A. your statement should've read
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    For some of us, the pain aint that bad.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like prop. More so then enth or cyp. Even though I gain more weight on enth and cyp, I don't hold much of any water with prop. Very quick strength increases and increase in appetite. The only side I get from time to time is painful pokes when I first begin a cycle. Other then that I love it. Even the ed pokes.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I love how prop swells the muscle and gives it that full look for the day..I bang it in my tri's because its my lagging part.. I use QV and it never seems to hurt..Maybe if you pressed on the area it would be uncomfortable..Stay away from the UGL's..They do have high BA

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    i didnt mean that as a flame, i actually just did a quad shot 2 days ago and my leg is killing me but i just deal with it. i can understand tho why some of you would not like prop but you gotta pay to play!

Thread Information