CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

injectable b12, quick question

going on eod shots soon(sust), ending the cycle with ed shots(winny). Would like to cut both of those with b12(5000mcg/ml). WHat dose should I take on eod...ed? Im thinking 1cc eod, then 1/2cc ed. that enough for just a bit of energy and appetite? Id like to avoid going over 1cc eod cause thatll already make my eod shot 3cc(whole cycle not listed) anymore in that sucker and it limits my inj. sites.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I've used injectable B-12 not in conjunction with steroid usage, but just for general health purposes. Either way, the effects should be just about the same. For a time I was taking 1cc ed, broken up into two .5cc subQ injections, one morning, one evening.

Doing it this way was very effective. I felt I had more energy, elevated mood, increased appetite, and the cold I had went away very quickly. That said, it may have been overkill. That much B-12 might not be necessary and the same effects likely could be felt at just .5cc eod. or even less.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Most B12 is compounded at 1000mcg/ml and 500 to 1000mcg/ED is a pretty reasonable dose. I don't know about any 5000mcg/ml... you might want to do some checking in the physician's desk reference. I think there is an online version somewhere.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

here is a pic of the product, advertised as 50,000 mcg in a 10 ml bottle. Its advertised by my regular and reliable source of about a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injectable b12, quick question-a258aba77e93a037d76b4432e72ff5b4.jpg  

juict is offline Associate Member
    interesting i also have not heard of it dosed at that high of a concentration

bump, any1 familiar with this particular b12?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    comes in long box rite??

Its legit

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    comes in long box rite??

Its legit
    thx, so the 5000mcg/ml dose is also legit? and im fine with even .4 cc eod or .2 cc ed? Correct?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    yeah the dose is legit..the bottle is dark brown...that pic is scanned from the box

Vitamin B-12 is extremley hard to OD on...The worst thing thatll happen is that ull be pissing it...

o.25ml =1250mcg

eod for a week , then after that 2-3 times max...cuz ull be literally pissin away money

thx bro, i get a 10ml bottle for $10 so money aint much of an issue. 1/4 cc eod for 1 week, followed by 1/4cc 3x/week it is

Thread Information