Thread: clen and test?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member

clen and test?

i will be starting my cycle in about 1.5 months it consist of 1-10 test e 750 11-20 omnas 1 eod 1-18 eq 600mg and i was wondering if i could run clen on that just to help keep the bf down i already have a clean diet i will be eating 5000cals i currently am about 3500-4000 now, i have liqidex and nolva on hand i just am wondering if the clen will slow my gains down or what i will be happy with 1-2 lbs a week for the 20 weeks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I like clen during pct and maybe during the tail end of the cycle. If you continue using clen for very long, you will also want to supp with taurine, I believe. Possibly T3 as well. And benadryl every third week, 50 to 75mg/ED. Really, I don't think you need clen during your cycle... I would start it with your last shot and run it a couple weeks beyond the end of pct. If your BF climbs significantly during your cycle, up your training volume or cardio volume a bit, or cut back on total cals without cutting too much into your protein. Some BF gain during a bulking cycle is a good thing. It tells you that your total cals are high enough to get worthwhile muscular gains.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    that sounds good ill go with that i do the taurine and benadryl now.....ill wait and do it with pct thanx

Thread Information