Thread: Drol vs. Dbol

Drol vs. Dbol

Strictly on the basis of mg/mg, say 75mg Drol vs. 75mg Dbol , which is stronger and would the dbol offer more sustainable gains?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    mg per mg, dbol is far more potent. i wouldnt take 75 if i were you, unless you're huge and have been cycling for awhile.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    mg per mg, dbol is far more potent. i wouldnt take 75 if i were you, unless you're huge and have been cycling for awhile.
    agreed you would prob have quite a bit of back pain from the pumps not mention the stomach irratation

dep

just saying 75 hypothetically.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Get ready for the bloated face.

Reading some of the previous threads about it I was a little confused because it seemed like ppl were saying that 50mgs of Drol was stronger than Dbol , but they never mentioned the mg amount of the dbol

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Strictly on the basis of mg/mg, say 75mg Drol vs. 75mg Dbol, which is stronger and would the dbol offer more sustainable gains?
    I havent done dbols but I did drols once and found them to be intensely strong. I had actually gained 15 lbs in 10 days doing drols but for me, talk about water weight, thats all it was. When I ended the drols, I lost those 15 lbs I gained over 9 days.

Problem with orals is, you do them for short runs to avoid liver damage (like 4 weeks) so not very much time to "earn" in your gains. Not like you do with 10 or 20 week cycles of injectables. Perhaps if you do either substance along with something that builds in keepability like tren or especially deca , maybe you'll keep a greater share of the gains.

I most def wasnt gonna run either alone. Just trying to figure out which one i'm going to run with Enan and Deca .

I think i'm gonna go with dbol . Its easier to split up the doses according to the half life than drol. I hate cutting pills.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    I think i'm gonna go with dbol. Its easier to split up the doses according to the half life than drol. I hate cutting pills.
    Ya i would go with the d-bol to

jesse_james is offline Member
    I prefer Anadrol , dont get me wrong Dbol is just as effective, but the back pumps are too much for me and get to the point where my workouts are being cut short

Thread Information