streetyfatb is offline New Member

Question Bulk Cycle (Mega Mass!)

Hi,

I've been training for 3 years now, im 5"9 and weigh 196lbs, I have had a deca cycle 10 x 200mg for 7 weeks. I have also had 7 x 200mg deca, 7 x 250mg sus and 100tabs of dianabol for 5 weeks, this helped me gain some much needed weight. I want to go on another cycle to help me gain as much muscle as possible and that won't contain too much water. I've been thinking about a deca/sus/dbol cycle again or trying test prop/test e/deca/dbol cycle I know both may put on a lot of water, but a lot of muscle aswell. I will finished the cycle using HCG , I just wanted advice on the best cycle to help me put on as much muscle as possible, I want to reach 225lbs as soon as I can, so that I can start cutting again for next summer! Any advice will be great, and my knowledge about various steroids is reasonable as im not a complete novice, ive just been playing about with ideas before I hit the hard stuff, and wanted other peoples oppinion.

Cheers

Streety

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im not getting what 7 x 250 deca n what not means but u need test in ur cycle bro along w/ pct after

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    7 weeks worth of deca is garbage.

You are missing my point, I want to start a new cycle either consisting of deca /sus/dbol cycle again or trying test prop/test e/deca/dbol with your suggests for muscle mass and suggestions for other cycles that may do the trick, the other cycles are mearly past cycles.

well im not gonna suggest anything if u dont kno what u are doing, im just trying to help u out so u dont blow another cycle, u need test in every cycle, so if u choose either cycle go w/ tha 2nd one, and u also need PCT, nolva/clomid or nolva, no need for u to get up to 215 then shrink back to 176, u could get to 200 naturally u dont need to cycle yet bro

edit: SORRY BRO lol, wrong thread, get right back to u, this meant for another thread lol

yo ur readin my post wrong, im currently 196lbs, n have been for 3months now, hence the cycle, i know what im doin after loads of research, and as ive already said illl be taking HCG after the cycle (i want to reach 225lbs) but the 2nd cycle seems good u say? 2shots of test 1shot of deca and 30mg of dbol a day? HCG to end with?

Oh right sound just noticed the edit

yea read my edit, sry bro, gettin confused tryin to help too many people, but u need test in your cycle no matter what u do so, yes 2nd cycle

also do u kno what pct is?

edit: u need to use hcg during cycle, not after, it will be useless after

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    garbage not for me.my very first cycle was one bottle of brovel norandren200.i cycled it up down for 7 weeks.gained 25 pounds.ate like a horse gained lots of strenghth.no deca dik.my next cycle after that was same thing but for 10 weeks.about the same results.i know several people whom done deca only cycles with good results.yea if you add more than one compound of course you will get better results.now its been years since than and ive moved up in my roid abuse.next cycle is tren -a &prop.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I think the decca/sust/dbol cycle would do you well in gaining a lot of mass. Make sure to keep the test levels above the deca levels, so if you run 400mg of decca a week, run at least 500 mg a week of sust. Sust cycles the best if shot ed or eod, and if you keep the levels at say 500 mg/week, then try it at 125mg eod. The dbol should be between 30-50mg a day for the first 4 weeks. I would run the decca for 10 weeks, the sust for 12 and with a good diet and proper pct, you should be able to make your goal of 225lbs.

Well im gonna go on i wreakon next week, its still a split decision between the two cycles, decca/sust/dbol or test prop/test e/deca /dbol, im tempted 2 go with the 2nd cos ive not tried it before?

Thread Information