musclestack is offline Productive Member

need help ASAP please

Hey guys. My buddy has been off cycle for about 4 months now. He just got blood work done last week. His total testosterone was pretty low (I forget the numbers), however, his free testosterone was fine. Also, his FSH and SHBG were also low. He is determined to start his next cycle this coming week. I told him to wait unitl I asked all you guys about this before starting. Couple questions:

1. What are the risks of going on-cycle before your levels are back to normal?

2. Can the gains be expected to be the same now as opposed to waiting for levels to reach normal again?

BTW- This post IS for a buddy. I, myself, am not stupid enough to place gear before health. Anyways, can you guys please help???
    Thanks,
    MS

bump

bump

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    tell him to go talk to his doctor about it, he could get help from his doc and possibly get a script for AS

Thanks bro. But does anyone have the answers to the questions posted???

bump

bump

anyone???

I'm sure that there are quite a few of you that have been in this situation before. Can ANYONE answer these questions? Any Seniors or Vets???

bump

Sorry, guys-Gotta ask for a bump again---please?????? He's starting in 4 days!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Hey guys. My buddy has been off cycle for about 4 months now. He just got blood work done last week. His total testosterone was pretty low (I forget the numbers), however, his free testosterone was fine. Also, his FSH and SHBG were also low. He is determined to start his next cycle this coming week. I told him to wait unitl I asked all you guys about this before starting. Couple questions:

2. Can the gains be expected to be the same now as opposed to waiting for levels to reach normal again?

BTW- This post IS for a buddy. I, myself, am not stupid enough to place gear before health. Anyways, can you guys please help???
    Thanks,
    MS
    1. the body wont have proper time to recover. this cant be good.
    2. once the steroids have suppressed natural production they take over.
    the body is not producing anymore. so, no. you should not see a difference in gains.
    but like you said, health is more important. tell him to discuss it with a doctor

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I asked my doctor some queitions about steroid use before and he didn't seem to have a clue. He just kind of fumbled around with the answers. I would suggest if he does talk to a doctor, he see a edocrinologist. not a general practitioner or family doctor.

Well, thanks for the replies guys. Sorry for over-bumping my thread; just needed answers fast. Anyone else with any input, feel free to share.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Makes post cycle recovery more difficult.

I'm inclined to say no, He should still see gains depending on diet, training, rest and whatever his cycle is. But I believe the gains would be better following a full recovery.
    I'll give you another bump for additional responses.

Thread Information