Thread: Gyno Help

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Gyno Help

My friend is 318lbs and 6'4''. He has been on a Deca only cycle for 5 weeks now and today he noticed minor swelling as well as small lumps under his nipples. He is very concerned to say the least. I have Nolva 20mg tabs and was wondering what dosage would be good. I also have Proviron ....

I know Deca only is frowned upon but didn't want any Test.

I was thinking:

Nolva stating today 40mg for 7 days then 20mg/daily for 3 weeks. Should he stop the Deca all together? He was doing 450mg/week. Today would be his 5th week/ shot.

Please help
    Last edited by DNA; 08-16-2005 at 11:55 AM. Reason: more info

DNA
    Anybody.....

Just need to know if he should discontinue the Deca and the mg's per day of Nolva?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nolva won't do a whole lot with prolactin induced gyno. He should have cycling some vit. B-6 to help combat it. Have him start running some B-6 and if that doesn't do much he'll have to start taking some bromo or dostinex.

Blog Entries
    i think it would be very appropriate to also suggest Letrozole at this point.

Letro=no more gyno (at least LESS gyno)

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    B6 400mg/ed and he'll be fine

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    B6. If you do over 200mg, taper it down after a few days. THis stuff can cause nerve damage. 100-200mg is probably okay for reasonably long periods. Dostinex (cabergoline) would have been a good thing to have on hand in case of progestin gyno. Nolva won't do much good... it will help a little to control it but probably will not reduce it at all. Letro at 2.5mg/ED can help shrink it somewhat. Libido will definitely take a steep dive, though. Of course he probably has a pretty dead unit anyway from running deca alone, but some folks are different. Winstrol is said by some to help combat this type of gyno.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

DNA
    Thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nolva has the potental to make the gyno worse. Letrozole and cabergoline are his best options. I would also add some testosterone .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Actually, big kig, I think you are right. 75mg/ED of prop ought to help straighten the boy out.

I had a battle with progestin type gyno a while back. I ran 2.5mg letro and .5mg cabergoline ED and after a few weeks, it was hardly noticeable. Then, one shot of fina, and three days later there were lumps again! I think once you got it, even if you get it to shrink, it is still there, dormant, waiting to bite you in the ass.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information