RockFord is offline New Member

First Cycle Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone Cypionate , will be my first cycle to run. I am only doing test, i am not stacking. I am thinking about running it for ten weeks. Start with about 275mg and go up, and then back down. Inject every third day. I need some help how many mg to run. I have been lifting almost two years, 6ft, 195lbs. I eat correctly and I work out very hard. I just do not want to damage my self, and I want to be sure that my body will react well with this stuff. I am a little worried. Shit i have never done any drugs what so ever. So i need some advice from you guys. Also cypionate will take the muscle that i have now and just make it bigger. Do you think that i will gain a lot of water weight. Thanks in advance, Jason

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    If anything keep your blood levels stable through out the whole cycle, You should try it at either 400mg/wk (split injection twice a week) or 500mg/wk. Test only is probably one of the best first cycles. Get yourself covered for PCT as well, novla and clomid my man. Test will help you grow, kick your calories up and get your maconutrients in check and you'll see awesome gains. You first cycles are some of the best, when you're a gear virgin everything is amazing. A basic layout would look like this
    Last edited by Wrestlingkompressor; 08-16-2005 at 12:30 PM.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Test wks 1-12@400mg/wk (or 500mg) done at two injections weekly
    Novla 10mg/day wks1-12

Two weeks after last injection start PCT with Novla/Clomid. Highly recommend checking out the PCT forum for more info.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do not pyramid your doses mate that is old school!run the same dose throughout the cycle 4-500mg weekly 10-12 weeks,correct pct to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Test wks 1-12@400mg/wk (or 500mg) done at two injections weekly
    Novla 10mg/day wks1-12

Two weeks after last injection start PCT with Novla/Clomid. Highly recommend checking out the PCT forum for more info.
    if hes runnin cyp pct should be started 18 days after last inj

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    1-12 Test Cyp @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)

PCT
    15-18 Clomid 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-16-2005 at 01:40 PM.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    1-12 Test Cyp @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly I.E. monday morning/tuesday evening)

PCT
    15-18 Clomid 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolvadex 20mg ED

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    Your suggesting there is something wrong with this example?

Not suggesting anything didn't understand the monday morning, tuesday evening injection schedule.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Not suggesting anything didn't understand the monday morning, tuesday evening injection schedule.
    Test Enan or Test Cyp should be injected 2x per week for good results (can be more frequent also). Meaning, injecting every 3.5 days. Mon morning and Thurs evening is 3.5 days.

EDIT: Sorry, he obviously means Thurs.

That's what I figured but being pretty new I don't want to come across too cocky know what I mean.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Post edited, thanks j-dog

Welcome bro that's why I come here almost everyday, good fellowship, good info, cool cats!!!

jinos is offline Member
    500mg a week is a good start. Just remember to keep to cal intake up. Alot of people tend to forget that diet is the key factor in growing. AS alone will do nothing for you. Good luck.

thanks guys, I will not pyrmid, i will start with about 450mg a week, monday morn, and thursday afternoon. Do you figure that i need about 250 grams of protein and about 3000 calories. I am new, do you have a diet plan that i could follow. DO i do any Cheat days???? thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by RockFord
    thanks guys, I will not pyrmid, i will start with about 450mg a week, monday morn, and thursday afternoon. Do you figure that i need about 250 grams of protein and about 3000 calories. I am new, do you have a diet plan that i could follow. DO i do any Cheat days???? thanks again

the norm for bulkin is around 4-4500 cals mate,go and take a look into the diet forum ,you will find all you want to know there about diet.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord
    I just got done with my cyp only cycle 400mg/wk @ 10weeks and gained 23lbs. Just a few quick points to remember or to help you along.
    If you can afford (have enough to do so) then frontload! I did not, but wished I had. Be paitent, gains will come likely around 5-7 week mark. Although I gained 23lbs, my diet was mediocre to say the least and I am sure I could have gained more with a stricter diet. Of course concentratrate on big mass movements in your workouts - were bulking right! Good luck to you brother!

man that is awsome gains, I hope that it does that well for me.

Thread Information