Thread: Fina Question

Tankass is offline Senior Member

Fina Question

Still not to comfortable giving my friend the fina I made. How do I know its really sterile. I mean I went through the steps and everything but what is the chance of infection and shit. I don't wanna hurt my boy I would feel real bad. Also how nessessary is arimidex , nolvadex or liquidex for him taking t100 (prop) 50mg ED and Fina 75mg ED. What kinda sides could he expect. (Sorry if I am repeating myself but when it comes to me or someone I know personally, I dont trust myself I dont know why it have always been like this.)

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    What kit did u use to make the kit? If you practiced sterile techniques like gloves and not contaminating the needles then it should be fine. You can also bake the final product at 250 for 25 minutes to sterile it some more. I used the Mr. T fina kit and it is awesome so golden. Looks so good and clear. gold fina is a man's bestfreind. combining with prop and fina whould yeild asome results bro. I have not tried that stack but from what i heard two short ester drugs are very strong together. And the short ester test tends to not bloat u as much.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Or ya can just take the vial and put it in a pot of water so its 3/4 the way up and heat up the water to over 170 degree's.

Kills anything.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    The definition of a sterile liquid is one that can pass through a .2 micron filter so if you are really concerned go pick one up and refilter your fina. Shredder is right on, as long as you took the necessary precautions then you shouldn't have any sterility issues. Also you should be able to hold the fina to a print out of any kind and read the words through it VERY easily. Think of it as a vision test, the words should not be blurry on the other side. Hope that makes sense bro.

Yep it does. Thanks for the replies here is another question.

How nessessary is arimidex , nolvadex or liquidex for him taking t100 (prop) 50mg ED and Fina 75mg ED. What kinda sides could he expect.

50mg/d of prop is a VERY small amount bro, only 350 a week. I would up it to atleast 75/d or better yet 100. I have found 100prop and 80fina a day is by far the best combination I have tried. I would never run a cycle with out an anastrozle product ever again. It will not only help with the estro sides (which would be VERY minimal at 50mg/d prop) but there is an article somewhere about the presence of estro inhibiting lipolysis. The fina doesn't convert to estrogen though so the dex will do nothing for that. I will post the article in a minute.

Note that the presence of estrogen inhibits lipolysis which is to say it stops fat burning!

Obes Res 1995 Nov;3 Suppl 4:561S-568S Topical fat reduction. Greenway FL, Bray GA, Heber D Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, Torrance, CA, USA. The fat on women's thighs is more difficult to mobilize due to increased alpha-2 adrenergic receptor activity induced by estrogen. Lipolysis can be initiated through adipocyte receptor stimulation (beta adrenergic) or inhibition (adenosine or alpha-2 adrenergic) or by inhibition of phosphodiesterase. While yes, they talk about women and estrogen and fat, the mechanism is still absolute and spans the sexes. Estrogen makes fat cells resistant to lipolysis. Still want to take that test without and anti-estrogen?

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i ran prop eod day and fina eod and i had no water retention, and i usually blow up on test, i gained 24 pounds, like a rock, sick pumps, and veins, good luck, if your bud doesnt want it send it to me

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Fina Question

Originally posted by gsims
    Still not to comfortable giving my friend the fina I made. How do I know its really sterile. I mean I went through the steps and everything but what is the chance of infection and shit. I don't wanna hurt my boy I would feel real bad. Also how nessessary is arimidex , nolvadex or liquidex for him taking t100 (prop) 50mg ED and Fina 75mg ED. What kinda sides could he expect. (Sorry if I am repeating myself but when it comes to me or someone I know personally, I dont trust myself I dont know why it have always been like this.)
    As long as the material and liquids were sterileized and processed in a santitary manner, you should be fine. Those folks in Mexico, India or Pakistan arent the most sanitary either. Atleast you know who, where and how that Fina was made!

Re: Re: Fina Question

Originally posted by BamaSlamma

As long as the material and liquids were sterileized and processed in a santitary manner, you should be fine. Those folks in Mexico, India or Pakistan arent the most sanitary either. Atleast you know who, where and how that Fina was made!
    Thats true. Unfortunate but true.

Re: Re: Fina Question

Originally posted by BamaSlamma

talk about stereotyping.....most AS are made in legitimate labs not in some pakistani bathtub bro.

Thread Information