CrunchyWhyte000 is offline New Member

Beginner What to stack with D-Bol?

I am getting 100 10 MG tabs of D-Bol and starting my first cycle at 170 lbs and a 195 Lbs bench, I am already ripped so I basically just want mass and really don't mind water retention, I really don't feel comfortable injecting anything into my body. What would be a good oral steroid to stack with Dianabol . I plan on starting at 20 MG's a day for the first 4 weeks then moving up to 30 MG's a day for the last two weeks.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyWhyte000
    I am getting 100 10 MG tabs of D-Bol and starting my first cycle at 170 lbs and a 195 Lbs bench, I am already ripped so I basically just want mass and really don't mind water retention, I really don't feel comfortable injecting anything into my body. What would be a good oral steroid to stack with Dianabol. I plan on starting at 20 MG's a day for the first 4 weeks then moving up to 30 MG's a day for the last two weeks.
    NONE!!!...unless of course you don't mind liquifiying your liver and both kidneys. I'm sure all will agree you need to inject test with dbol . Adding in another 17 aa oral will kill your liver. If you are not ready to inject, then you should reconsider AAS altogether

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    not good stack need more info study young jedi learn the ways of the force...then ask questions.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    First injectable cycle:

1-10 Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 500mg EW (twice weekly injections I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)
    1-10 Nolvadex @ 10mg ED (optional)

PCT:
    13-16 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    13-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

Nice and simple

First injectable/oral cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 30-40mg ED
    1-10 Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 500mg EW (twice weekly injections I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)
    1-10 Nolvadex @ 10mg ED (recommended with the introduction of dbol)

PCT:
    13-16 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    13-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

Nice and simple

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    no steroids at all for you bro....just start eating more.........how tall are you at 170 lbs, and how old are you?? under 21?? forget it

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    NONE!!!...unless of course you don't mind liquifiying your liver and both kidneys. I'm sure all will agree you need to inject test with dbol. Adding in another 17 aa oral will kill your liver. If you are not ready to inject, then you should reconsider AAS altogether

yes i agree no more oral's injectable test is the best thing you can combine with d/boll

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ya at 170 pounds if u were ready for steroids ur bench would be at a minimum of 1.5 times your body weight, u shouldnt use steroids for strength, but to aid your self once growing becomes a problem, around 210+ and 20+ years old

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ya at 170 pounds if u were ready for steroids ur bench would be at a minimum of 1.5 times your body weight, u shouldnt use steroids for strength, but to aid your self once growing becomes a problem, around 210+ and 20+ years old

that is height specific I hope....cuz I am only 5'6" and weigh 185....

taylor26 is offline Member
    Put on more natural weight before you get yourself started bro.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    if yoru interested in an oral only cycle .. look into Oral turanabol

jinos is offline Member
    Try a whole food/protein cycle. If you feel uncomfortable about injections then why are you doing AS?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    170 pounds and ripped? And you are benching only 195 pounds? That isnt really bragging rights bro. You aren't even doing sets of 10 - 12 with your own body weight. Anyways you need to eat and train hard but if you insist on AAS then don't do an oral only. Its a waste of time and money. The glute injection is nothing. Its no worse than popping a big pimple on your ass.

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    for instant, in my opinion, to add Dianabol in a first cicle is an absurd. sorry boy, but it seems very ill-timed to me.

ive seen you are 20 years old. you are an anabolic bomb.

GYM and NUTRITION

Thread Information