Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SpiderRico is offline Member

Everyones 1st injection experience?

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any interesting stories about the first time they injected... feelings about it and if you were nervous?

The first time i did an injection i thought i was going to zhit myself... my friend goes you ready and pulls out a 20G in front of me real quick right there i felt like just getting rid of my gear and never touching the stuff...but after i went through with it i loved it and each time became easier and easier and i know this might sound sick but i kinda like it..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    First time, which was last month, went very smoothly. I wasn't even nervous, which was strange. No blood either.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    first time i sat in front of the mirror thinking abou tit for 15 min b4 i shot it. I was nervous as hell, but everyone thing went real smooth

RoidGut is offline Member
    My first time I did a shot on my right delt....my hand was shaking so bad I thought the needle was going to break in my arm LOL....afterwards I felt a little light headed and had to lie down.....HUGE ORDEAL!!!

Now it's so easy I can do it without even thinking twice.

A 20 Guage?!?!?!?!

jacketstud is offline New Member
    my first time i was with two of my buddies who had been on roids before. one was giving me the shot, it was 21 guage. after it was done my buddies stared callin me a roid head and not to freak out or go on roid rage , it was pretty funny. but i couldnt sit down on my right butt cheek for 2 days.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    my 1st time was 17yrs ago in the car out in the parking lot of the gym

I've already taken shots in a bar bathroom in tiawana

im not real disciminating when it comes to this

ya a fucin 20G i almost sh1t a brick ended up using a 23G but he just did that to scare me you should have seen my face.. i was sweating so bad it was gross

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    A 20 Guage?!?!?!?!
    that's what i was thinking. no smaller than 23 gauge for me. i had to have my friend do it for me. i was so nervous because i hated needles i couldn't do it for 45 minutes and was just about ready to throw the vial away. not the smartest way to handle things but we went down to the bar and got drunk and then i was man enough to have him give me the shot. after that we went back to the bar and my butt hurt to bad to sit on the bar stool so i stood the rest of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    that's what i was thinking. no smaller than 23 gauge for me. i had to have my friend do it for me. i was so nervous because i hated needles i couldn't do it for 45 minutes and was just about ready to throw the vial away. not the smartest way to handle things but we went down to the bar and got drunk and then i was man enough to have him give me the shot. after that we went back to the bar and my butt hurt to bad to sit on the bar stool so i stood the rest of the night.
    LOL....I don't even use a 20 g to draw with....nevermind injecting my sorry a$$ with it...must have balls of steel bro....props to you and anyone who uses nails to inject with

i wouldnt really call them nails .... more like harpoons

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used 20 gauge once because my pins were in transit and i needed to take a shot. even after 3 cycles it still scared the crap out of me to use that size.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I used 21g in my left calf,hoooooo boy! i cant even sleep that nigth.

it took me about 45 to finally go with the injection which was test E in the delt my friends were laughing cuz i kept thinking about it then not wanting to do it but i finally went through with it and it was well worth it

manc is offline Member
    hello everyone..can any one help me..i have used juice recreationally for last few years or so..had bad advice an def been ripped off a few times.made some gains.was wondering what country can i go to and get some gauranteed gear..thanks

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i used the pin (18g) that comes with the sust redi jects in tiawana,walked out of the bathroom and didnt even notice the blood running down my leg...what a mess that was

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    First time I felt faint and dropped for a second, was sweating REALLY BAD and had the chills. (90% in my head)

Been smooth ever since.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i mentally prepared myself for months before i did my first. when the fateful day came, i was extremely nervous. i knew there was no way i was gonna back out, not a chance. like a rookie, i tried loading the syringe with the vial opening facing up and the needle facing down, gravity was working against me and i got a ton of air bubbles. I was like, WTF? then it dawned on me to turn the vial upside down. it only took about 2 minutes of contemplating the angle and location to stick my right quad and i just slid it in nice and slow. I swear to god i didnt feel anything, if i hadn't been watching i wouldn't have believed i did it. was easy from then on. oh, i draw with an 18g and inject with 23g

actually my injection habit was way back 2yrs before i did my first cycle i used to inject b12 & my mom taught me how to do it no problem it was cool lol

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    hello everyone..can any one help me..i have used juice recreationally for last few years or so..had bad advice an def been ripped off a few times.made some gains.was wondering what country can i go to and get some gauranteed gear..thanks
    What

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    me and a friend did ours together for the first time, he just stuck his straight in without even thinking about it, so i had to do the same. it went smoothly even though i've never liked needles!!
    the only prob was waking up the next day, we both had very sore arms (dam sust250 hurts like shit)

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    my first time it took me like 30min i was so scared lol it went smoothly though, although my 2nd injection i ended up pulling out the needle and trying to stop the gushing blood from my a$$ check lol almost stopped there.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    What
    am i in the wrong section...i am a new member

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I was so scared my first time I had to keep postponing my cycle an extra day because I didn't get the nerve to stick the damn needle in my ass. It sucked but then I finally said I was going to do it and jabbed it quick in my ass and my hand was shaking so bad, I was trying to aspirate and couldn't do it correctly. I remember my ass was twitching big time when I first stuck the needle in. As I pulled out blood ran down my ass. But I finally did ita nd that was that

manc is offline Member
    can anyone give me a bit of advice????.....please...

mkv213 is offline Member
    My first shot wasn't shit. Loaded a 23g, stuck it in the glute and it was painless. I guess needles don't bother me as much as others. Although, I would never ever let another person inject me unless it was a Dr.. I think that would freak me out. I read up enough on this board before I injected the first shot and was confident that it wouldn't hurt.

jinos is offline Member
    I didn't give a crap. Just poked myself with a 23g on the delts and was fine. Once you've been stabbed with a rusty screwdriver, a needle ain't that bad. Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by manc
    can anyone give me a bit of advice????.....please...
    ya i got some REEEEAAAAAADDDDDD the rules you shouldnt even be posting that

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    At the time of my first injection I was having my first go with clen . I had ramped up to way more than I needed. I was shaking so bad it was more like a tattoo than an injection. (quad btw) I still get kinda sweaty when I hit a virgin site.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I was excited to start Primo the first time, I had 22's... no idea what the difference was at the time. I was shaking so much trying to stick it in my ass (no pun intended) that I literally pulled it back out. Second pin I dropped (because my hands were shaking) and by the third pin I got it right

Actually, I just started Primo again and my hands were shaking just as bad, weird... I take GH with slin pins but I think I'm just nervous because it's an odd angle trying to get it into your ass cheek This time I'm using 23's..

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i remember mine i was scared my mom would come in my room so hurried up and loaded it got the air out....dropped my drawers to the ankles stuck it in asperated and plunged it in, and it was all over havent looked back since

i think 23's are the best for pins 25s just take to long to squeeze jerzey good luck with the cycle

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    ya i got some REEEEAAAAAADDDDDD the rules you shouldnt even be posting that
    shouldnt be postin what....please exp...i see no rule saying i cant ask what country i can buy AAS in over the counter

jinos is offline Member
    Crap man, start your own thread and be patient. Your posting crap everywhere about the same sheit. Startin off wrong bro.

ya bro start a new thread the topic is not there for no reason ...people dont make post and then talk about totally different things if you go to the search icon at the top what your looking for will be in there

BlueHen is offline New Member
    My first time I had my ex girlfriend do it. The problem was that she was more scared than me! She looked at the pin and her face turned white as a ghost. I was like F this and took it and stuck it right in there and had her asperate and plunge it. Morale of the story don't have someone who has a needle phobia help you with your first time.

Jerzey is offline Member
    i think 23's are the best for pins 25s just take to long to squeeze jerzey good luck with the cycle
    Thanks, the Primo goes smooth through the 23 wg: I'm not afraid of pins, it's weird, I just start shaking..

I think most of were shaking and nervious i was even sweating the ones that say nah it was easy I have a hard time believing that

manc is offline Member
    ya bro start a new thread the topic is not there for no reason ...people dont make post and then talk about totally different things if you go to the search icon at the top what your looking for will be in there
    ok mate cheers...i have tried that also,with no luck as yet..thanks all the same,at least you replied..

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    my 1st time was about 4 or 5 yrs ago, i worked in a GNC part time and my buddy brought in my gear(sust was my 1st cycle) and he did my right ass cheek in the back room, i was very nervous and couldnt do it myself. after a couple more injections i was all set to do it myself.

just started my 1st cycle in 2 yrs and all i had was 20g needles for the 1st 8 shots, lol, finally got some 23's thank god, cant wait to inject next week with that instead, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information