Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member

Newbie's first cycle??

Hey guys Im about to start my first cycle gonna go with tornel super-tes 250 and animal power deca 300 1/2cc each every 4 days along with d-bol taking 6-oxo during cycle and clomid pct does this sound solid or do I need to add nolva somewhere any input will be apreciated.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    How much test per week? is this yor first cycle? how old are you? did you do any research yet? and how long have you been training naturally?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    hes running his test at 500, and deca at 300, i think u should just leave out that deca for your first cycle and stick with test

Im 22 used to be a amatuer boxer so been at low body fat % for about 3 years been researching alot last couple of months

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I would go with what football hoss says skip the deca on yur 1st cycle just hit the test 500 wkly you could even front load the 1st week and hit 750. Then 500 week for 11 wks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    hes running his test at 500, and deca at 300, i think u should just leave out that deca for your first cycle and stick with test
    listen to this advice bro.. Test-e at 500mgs /wk for 10-12 weeks is a solid beginning cycle especially if your bf% is low and your in good shape as you say you are. What are your stats specifically?

Blog Entries
    MAYBE throw in the dbol for the first four weeks only but I'd say just stick to the test-e this first time around

Blog Entries
    and nolvadex is a nessicary PCT for any cycle IMO

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    and nolvadex is a nessicary PCT for any cycle IMO
    I can second that though with nolva!

Im only 5'5" 150 bf% around 12% right now bench 265, squat 375

so drop the deca pick up nolva with the clomid and this should be a solid cycle???

Blog Entries
    abso-freaking-lutly.. wait on the deca for a few cycles..... you'll thank me later When are you planning on starting that cycle? Sounds like your in great shape for your size at least.. a very clean diet will drop your bf% lower which you need to do. Other than that keep researching and learning all this. Soak it up like a sponge and you will grow BIG and Imean BIG. A test-e only cycle is all that you need for this to happen. btw make sure you pct is in check and that you understand it before you start gearing. Thats mean make sure it is purchased and in your hands before you start your cycle. Everybody here will tell you the same thing. Check out the site-sponsor top right hand corner for all that stuff. Anyway, good luck to you bro

thanks for the info man what is the deal with deca I have only heard praise from others about it when taken with tes is it just wrong for a first timer I wanted to keep it because of the affect on youre joints as my shoulders and elbows feel the effects from a couple years of boxing but if you guys say stay away I will

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man 10
    so drop the deca pick up nolva with the clomid and this should be a solid cycle???
    Yup. Try deca /test cycle next time, maybe. Then, you will have personal experience with test and know what results to expect from it. You will be able to determine how much differently you are affected by the stack, and so how much to blame or credit to the deca.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for all the help guys its nice to finally find a group of people who have real knowledge instead of rumored say so, will keep you guys updated started back today on 6 day a week training instead of my 3 day a week regular routine gonna run this for a couple of weeks make sure Im at my peak and wait for the nolva to get here then gear up! gonna run test at 250 every 4 days instead of 500 per week just due to what Ive heard about half lifes

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man 10
    gonna run test at 250 every 4 days instead of 500 per week just due to what Ive heard about half lifes

good plan......
    and just run the test...
    and maybe a kickstart of dbol for 4 weeks....
    this is what I did for my first cycle and am happy with the results..

Thread Information