Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143

    finaly decided on a cycle.. what do you think!

    hey!

    after much much deliberation, i`ve finally decided on a cycle.. im looking to gain mass from this cycle... currently 210lbs 12%-14%bf

    Test 1 ml every 7 days
    dec 4ml every 5 days
    dianabol 40mg every day (for 6 weeks)
    (10mg nolva from week 4 building to 20mg and taper off to 10mg at end of cycle)
    Clomid at end of cycle..
    cycle to last 12weeks

    tell me what you think please!!

  2. #2
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    hard to give you feedback...what are the strengths of your gear....1 ml every 7 days and 4 ml every 5 days doesn't mean much without the strength

  3. #3
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    deca is 1ml= 100mg so 400mg per week
    test is 1500iu (i think) will have to double check tomorrow!

  4. #4
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    deca is 1ml= 100mg so 400mg per week
    test is 1500iu (i think) will have to double check tomorrow!

    test comes in MG not IU

  5. #5
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    I`ll double check on the test as soon as i get chance.. and critique on the cycle????????

  6. #6
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    test is 250mg

    BUMP

  7. #7
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    Bro you need to do alot more research before you even consider doing a cycle

  8. #8
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    Bro you need to do alot more research before you even consider doing a cycle

    wouldnt this be considered as "part" of my research!.. at least im bothering to try and find out some info rather that just going at it blind.

  9. #9
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    wouldnt this be considered as "part" of my research!.. at least im bothering to try and find out some info rather that just going at it blind.
    I didnt intend to flame you bro. Its good you are doing research before you start cycle, alot of people dont do this an end up ****ing themselves up. All I was saying is keep doing your research and hang about this site for a while and youl be ready!

  10. #10
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I didnt intend to flame you bro. Its good you are doing research before you start cycle, alot of people dont do this an end up ****ing themselves up. All I was saying is keep doing your research and hang about this site for a while and youl be ready!

    Thanks jessie, i really do appreciate the advice i get from you guys.. the source i am getting this cycle from is a good friend of mine, he`s the one has suggested this cycle form me, he does have allot of knowledge regarding AAS i know for a fact that hes is supplying and helping a mr. universe contestant (comp is in about 7 weeks).

    I just wanted to know what you guys think.. dont get me wrong, he did have cycles which he considered better but I`m restriced with the money i can through at to (about £300) so he suggested this one.

  11. #11
    CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I didnt intend to flame you bro. Its good you are doing research before you start cycle, alot of people dont do this an end up ****ing themselves up. All I was saying is keep doing your research and hang about this site for a while and youl be ready!
    he's right bro. If u can't even ask the question properly, u dont know enough about the gear to be starting any cycle. bottom line.

  12. #12
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    he's right bro. If u can't even ask the question properly, u dont know enough about the gear to be starting any cycle. bottom line.
    this is what im trying to do!! find out more about them! Im not trying to come across as arrogant, im just trying to learn!

  13. #13
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    how old, hight, weight? how long do u train?

    first cycle? test only. nuff said.

  14. #14
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    how old, hight, weight? how long do u train?

    first cycle? test only. nuff said.
    Im 24, 6ft, 210lbs with 12%-14%bf, been training for 4years, done 2 cycles with sus, dec and dianabol (not bad gains) ... been informed that sus is a waste of time and told best to try testovirone with dec and dianabol.

  15. #15
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    well, then use 250mg test e every 3 days and if u want to use some deca with it, 200mg e3d. d-bol is not necessary. test 14 weeks, deca 12 weeks, afterwards normal pct...

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Your cycle should look like this. Remember, always run your deca at a lower dose (Deca can and will shut you down), always quit the Deca one week before test and only run your DBOL for 4 weeks!!!!


    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED (split up every 4.5 hours)
    Weeks 1-12 Test 500mg EW (250mg on Monday, 250mg Thursday)
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg EW (same as above)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection!!!!

  17. #17
    innocent_criminal's Avatar
    innocent_criminal is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Your cycle should look like this. Remember, always run your deca at a lower dose (Deca can and will shut you down), always quit the Deca one week before test and only run your DBOL for 4 weeks!!!!


    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED (split up every 4.5 hours)
    Weeks 1-12 Test 500mg EW (250mg on Monday, 250mg Thursday)
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg EW (same as above)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection!!!!

    100% Agree.!! This is exactly what I have done in the past and had awesome results. I would definitely say the Nolva and PCT for sure, but you might could slide with the Ldex if you did not have any or could not get any b/c of money or whatever. And you should have great results with this cycle set up too............but remember that it is not gonna do crap for ya if your diet is not up to par. Remember....ATLEAST 1 gram of protein per 1 pound of your weight. A good clean diet too. You weigh 220....you should be taking in ATLEAST 220 g of protein. Some guys take in 1.5-2 g. Anyway, that is just my opinion as there are others who have theres. So good luck with what ever you do.

  18. #18
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    Thanks alot for your advice!! i feel much more confident about the whole thing now..

    Been a great help!

  19. #19
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    Thanks alot for your advice!! i feel much more confident about the whole thing now..

    Been a great help!
    Anytime bro!!!!

    Peace,

    BLT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •