bark! is offline New Member

help me choose my winter bulk: deca or EQ w/cyp?

basics: 26 y/o, 6'6" 270lb @ 13% BF, lifting a long time, couple of legal cycles (M1T, 1-ad, SD, etc etc) but never pinned...diet is all whole grains, rice, veggies, oils and lots of meat, but i sometimes struggle to get enough cals in every day (takes 4-5k to maintain). anyway, winter bulker looks like this:

1-3 Superdrol 30mg ED
    1-3 4-ad (oral) 900mg ED (a little jumpstart, kinda like prop)
    1-12 test cyp 600mg/ew
    7-12 MOHN 36-48mg ED (it's alot like var)
    dex .5mg ED
    finasteride 2mg ED

question is: i am seriously considering using EQ or deca to boost this cycle and hopefully reap the rewards of one of those drugs. my concerns are:

>> MPB prone - very slight but on androgenic stuff i can see shedding
    >> HBP concerns - when i hold water, my BP goes up. been as high as 155/110 on bloaty cycles
    >> I have reason to believe I may get anxiety from EQ....i used 1,4ad which is the direct precursor to boldenone and felt something that may have been anxiety. i am not a high strung person, but even with 600mg/day of this 1,4ad i could swear i was more apprehensive. tough call.
    >> cant be too aggressive - have a serious job that demands a cool head
    >> can't blow up like Piazza - i'd rather keep things pretty DL

reckon i should give one a try, or just stick with what i have? not worried about missing doses; i'm a psycho for pill-popping discipline. also they are both super cheap for me; wouldnt be $80 to run either the whole way.

thoughts? TIA

If this is your first cycle just run test for 12 wks or so with good pct and diet. 250or500mgs/wk will work well

The size you gain doesnt depend on what you take. It depends on what you eat(everything) and how hard you train, along with proper pct and you'll gain alot of weight most of it muscle.

What does you diet look like? It should be between 4500 and 6000 calories, at least 180g protein

bark! is offline New Member
    bro, i'm not looking for a general critique, just comments about deca versus EQ for my situation. it happens to be my first IM cycle, but i packed on and kept 30lbs of muscle this past year from legal steroids and prohormones.

Thread Information